[LIGHT SPOILERS] - Advice for newbies

D20Slasher

Game begins feeling much less "deadly" once you get your armor to 5-6. Level 3 warrior, as enemy comes, whirlwind II, that usually almost kills them!

KimPera

Wow, this place has grown so much since I last visited.

Game is much better too. Best RPG designed for mobile, ever.

My advice for newbies: don't take unnecessary risks, heal when at 1/3rd life, live to fight another day.

Kennnethor

Okay here is a BIG SPOILER advice for level 3 people in Lannegar Valley.

At Ydaya tomb there are several hidden doors (2 that I've found) One of them leads to a chamber with a ghost librarian. It is not very deep in. In that room there is a bookcase with very nice items, including a book that... well, check for yourself. The ghost may be very difficult to kill though, but a potion vs death may make it doable at level 3

Javierkt

Kennnethor":25mahils said:
Okay here is a BIG SPOILER advice for level 3 people in Lannegar Valley.

LOL, after 4 playthroughs and I missed that. Or maybe was added recently.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I don't think it was there when you last played, don't suffer :)

Tankytanky

Hi all, I love playing warriors, so here's my
Warrior Class General Guide
At creation: 1 str, 1 end, 1 agi, (1 awareness) optional, I add it cuz I want the 5% chance of detecting secrets. Skill must be whirlwind, super useful.

For every level up, you get 2 trait points and 1 skill point. In order to improve your stat, you need 1 more trait point than that current stat, for example, from 2 str to 3 str, you need 3 trait points. Save the points to add to your main stats instead of wasting it on minor stats

Tank Warrior: main end, then str, all other stats keep at 0 or 1 at most.
Tank skills: shield mastery, whirlwind, bash, resilience, fury, extra recovery

Berserk Warrior: main str, then end, all other stats keep at 0 or 1
Berserk skills: whirlwind, fury, two hand sword mastery, cleave, charge , extra recovery, resilience

Equipment choice: as a warrior/tank, you need lots armor and resistance, I suggest to equip more resistance type ones even if they are 1 armor less, though stick to high armor valued equipment when you are below level 5. Weapon can be any non-light sword with bonus damage, depending on what you are grinding on, I suggest to bring a spare weapon in case you get to kill the same elemental enemies as your weapon.

Companion Choice: both are okay, but I suggest to use the thief because his skills synchronize well with warrior's skills. I had been using the female warrior, but often I use bash while she uses whirlwind, both knock back, and one skill misses the damage on enemies because the other skill already pushed enemy back.

How to grind: when you have decent levels and armor, health, etc. You can just keep walking around the enemies, and lure a bunch to surround you, and then whirlwind, attack, bash, resilience, keep attacking till you can use whirlwind again.

Trasd

Re: Advice for newbies?

SuperCitizen":3f3t2k1j said:
...After recruiting a companion, and being full clad in leather (both you and her), things become much easier in these initial areas.
I read something like this elsewhere, too. Did I miss something, can I get to my hirelings inventory? If so, I cannot figure out how!

I also read somewhere about keeping "teleport" scrolls on my toon, but I cannot find where to purchase them.

Any help is greatly appreciated.