Life and Mana Regen?

Sanction

Will there ever be any Life and Mana Regen? I really like playing on the easiest difficulty on my warrior just for the sake that I can regen when I get low and allow me to kill a few more mobs before I have to return back to town!

feldon

Loreseeker
I think any regen on casual is all we are going to get. Maybe eventually an advanced skill will come out that allows a player to regen but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Embrace the challenge and accept your numerous deaths as you try to extend your dungeon crawl rocking that small sliver of life.

Sanction

Thats understandable, I know the Cleric can get an advance skill that allows them to gain mana after killing undead, witch brings be to another question. Can you mix the advance skills you train from other Guilds?

For example training Retribution from the Clarics Guild and Training some other Advance Skills from the Warriors Guild.

I also hope the Mage has some way of getting Mana Back as well.. so your not limited to so many spells each time you go out.

Sir ShanksAlot

My rogue uses massive crits from warriors guild, and range adv skills from thieves guild, so yes you can mix. Just do so intelligently :).

Some skills have requirements or only work with certain items.

feldon

Loreseeker
Yeah. My main cleric joined Clerics guild, took both adv skills, then took the two open skills from the warriors guild.

Main thing to remember is that you can only join one guild per play, so if you want duel for example, you lose out on retribution.

With the current skills available, my other cleric joined the warriors guild and dominates w agi based SnS backed by companion most fitting (usually gris til ad can get adv archer skills). This build can actual challenge the fire dragon, while my pure cleric had to rely on toe to toe + potion mashing as all his skills were fire based.