Lich rumor boss

Mellamo

I haven't seen a lich rumor boss since i was lvl 17, i thought they were removed from the tavern rumors. Now i'm lvl 23 and i finally got a lich boss but can't find it because it is in unknown location. I don't know if it's a bug.

RougeRogue

If you gossip in taverns it will eventually reveal detailed information about where the lich is

VDX_360

Staff member
"Unknown area" typically means you heard the rumor about the Lich, just not where it is yet. You need to listen to more rumors to learn more details about where the Lich is hiding --or-- since Lich's tend to appear in crypts so you could just start clearing out Crypts.

The "Unknown area" glitch is related and a known glitch but doesn't seem to be the case here.

MOD NOTE: moved thread to General as it really deals with a general question about Rumor Bosses rather than Feedback.

Mellamo

The problem is that i already gotten all information about the rumor but i still got something like this " you learned more about Gilbra, it is located in unknown location"

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It is a bug. I'm working on it. On last update I fixed two locations that could fail like that, but it seems there is still a bugged boss location.

Please export your saved games to a file (Continue Game, Cloud & Export) and email it to [email protected]

Sounkeng

DavidBVal":3f2ebli8 said:
It is a bug. I'm working on it. On last update I fixed two locations that could fail like that, but it seems there is still a bugged boss location.

Please export your saved games to a file (Continue Game, Cloud & Export) and email it to [email protected]

David I may have run across this, although it is possible I was playing an outdated version of the game at the time. My recollection was that it was the Nilorth cave spawn that was bugged... Worth checking though.

Gruumth

Screenshot_2017_10_26_22_16_23.png

Another :shock: :?

Originally the information was like Leach in Central Ilmara.
Further heard about an unknown place.

Lychees live in crypts and mausoleums.
In the central ilmar there is only one place as mausoleum - abbey.
but there it is not - I killed everyone.

azd

Only known areas where Lich appears

Varsilia:kleyou tomb in northern bluemist river
Ilmara: the abbey of Saint admus
Mercia: nilorth cave in Zamohr mountains, deepsands cave in sydarun oasis
wildlands:mausoleum