Spoilers LICH KING OF THE WHITE ABYSS

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Back to the NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM

NECROMANCER

SYNOPSIS
You are an ambitious Necromancer. The power of the White Abyss courses through your cold, dark veins. Embraced by the night, shunned by the sun, you are both gifted and cursed.

During the day, you cower before the unforgiving sun. But at night, cold and death are yours to command! The art of necromancy allows you to extract life and mana from the bones of the dead, and you pride yourself in your grim collection of children skulls, demons' severed heads and unhallowed remains of holy men...

But your ambition is boundless. You know of the Sleepers, of the first Godswar, of the four mortals who became gods and are still worshipped to this day... Yet you hunger for more. A simple woman once stood before the gods, crushed one's chest and buried another under a lake. She proved there is a power beyond even the gods...

This simple woman was Syllara, a young Varannari Witch who lived as a slave centuries ago, under Tolassian rule. You've been obsessed with her story, and recently, your zealous research was rewarded... You discovered a centuries old journal which, when properly translated, might reveal the true story behind her ascension, and the secret to ultimate power: Syllara's Diary!

Note: Any unique item might be a piece of a puzzle. Choose wisely how and when to use them!

NEW CLASS + GENERAL RULES
- Base Class: Any (but Clerics are very limited)
- Guild: Any
- Companion: Any (but Hirge is very limited)
- Difficulty: Any (but Iron Man is crazy absurd here)
- Elements: Death and Cold only (normal damage is allowed)
- No elemental damage under sunlight
- Can't rest under sunlight
- No Fire resistance
- To use healing items, you must use necromancy
(Read the Special Rules below for more details.)

SPECIAL RULES
Carefully read the following rules and follow them. Rules refering to your team apply to you, your summons and your companion.​
EMBRACED BY THE NIGHT
• Your team can deal Death and Cold elemental damage only*. Dealing Fire, Shock, Toxic or Spirit damage is strictly forbidden. If you're a Lich, your team may also deal Toxic damage.
• You must learn and fully master the Advanced Skills Death Ward and Cold Ward before learning any other Advanced Skill. If you're a Lich, you are no longer required to keep those skills.

*Muud'ari technology is not magical in nature. Therefore, your team may use any item from the Ark without any restriction.
SHUNNED BY THE SUN
Sunlight makes you restless and hinders your elemental powers.​
Sunrise at 5:25 AM
Sunset at 9:15 PM​
• You can't use the Rest Action outside under sunlight. (Yes, this restriction applies right from the very beginning, during the game's introduction!)
• Weapons*, spells and summons that inflict elemental damage can't be used by your team under sunlight.
• If you're a Lich, your team may ignore sunlight.

*Muud'ari technology is not magical in nature. Therefore, your team may use any item from the Ark without any restriction.
VULNERABILITY TO FIRE
• All items* that grant any level of Fire Resistance are strictly forbidden for your team.
• Fire Ward Advanced Skill is strictly forbidden.

THE CURSE OF THE WHITE ABYSS
In this challenge, healing HP and replenishing mana for your team without the use of necromancy are strictly forbidden, except when you rest. This restriction includes:​
• No items to regain HP or mana, except with necromancy (see below).
• No healing at the altars of The Three.
• If you're a cleric, no healing spells.
• If you want Hirge as a companion, you must reset her skills: she can't learn any healing spell.
• Vampiric Blade, Intervention and Retribution are authorised.

*Muud'ari technology is not magical in nature. Therefore, your team may use the Ark's Medical technology and any item from the Ark without any restriction.
THE GIFT OF NECROMANCY
Necromancy allows your team to use healing items and mana potions, provided you sacrifice the appropriate necromantic component.

Before using the item, you must sacrifice the corresponding component, as listed below. (To sacrifice an item, drop it from your bag and never pick it up again. Treat it as though it doesn't exist anymore!)

If you're a Lich, your team no longer needs necromancy to use healing and mana items.​

RED BLOOD
• Potion of Light Healing: 1 Skull
• Potion of Moderate Healing: 3 Skulls
• Potion of Greater Healing: 5 Skulls

BLUE BLOOD
• Lesser Potion of Mana: 1 Zombie Flesh
• Potion of Mana: 3 Zombie Flesh
• Greater Potion of Mana: 5 Zombie Flesh

MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS
• Friguld Rum: 1 Deadweed
• Giant Mead: 1 Deadweed
• Deepfrost Cognac: 1 Deadweed
• Whitetower Special: 1 Deadweed
• Draught of the Forest Druid: 1 Deadweed
• Scroll of Planar Binding: 1 Deadweed
• Golden Apple: 3 Deadweeds
• Potion of Heroism: 3 Deadweeds

ULTIMATE ITEMS
• Elixir of Galade: 1 Demonic Wolf Skull
• Scroll of Circle of Restoration: 1 human Remains
• Elixir of Lesser Restoration: 1 human Remains
• Epic Omelet: 1 Demonic Skull or 1 Jester Skull

*Medipack: Muud'ari technology is not magical in nature. Therefore, your team may use any item from the Ark without any restriction.

MUSIC
Mechanicus OST - Dark Epic Mix (Click to play in Youtube)

SYLLARA'S DIARY
You already own Syllara's Diary, but you must translate its archaic proto-imperial language. Moreover, Syllara's thoughts become more complex and alien with each chapter, requiring great experience to decipher their content.

Whenever you reach the required level, you may read the corresponding chapter.​

"Dear diary,
My sisters Mylora, Blafarne, Varessa and I stole 4 necromancy books from our Tolassian masters, and I also stole this blank journal to write about my journey. My sisters are too stupid to appreciate the complexity of my thought process, and our masters are undead zombies, so I guess this is as close to a good discussion as I'll ever get. We've been studying the books in secret, practicing their necromancy, using the undead bones as sources of mana. Being Varannari, even though we share ancestors with the Tolassians, our side of the family tree was gifted with faery magic, so we're using that too. My skin has only a very light green tint, so my faery magic is weak, but it's usable. Learning magic might be the key to our freedom!"

"Dear diary,
We did it! We escaped! We used the magic we learned in the books to break out, hundreds of other Varannari slaves took arms and fought their way out too. The others were too scared and weak. They're not worthy of freedom. Traitors, all of them."

"We fled into an old forest to the West, made camps. But it's only a question of time before the Tolassians find us and enslave us once again. The taste of freedom is sweet, but my sisters and I hunger for vengeance. The others don't understand. Weaklings, all of them! Vengeance requires sacrifice, and so does necromancy. So we sacrificed a bunch of them and grew more powerful than ever!"

"Dear diary,
I love my sisters.
Together, we deciphered the rest of the 4 necromancy books, and discovered that each book contains a part of a powerful ritual of undeath, a Lich Ritual! How joyful! With the 4 books, we only need to gather the ingredients, and we'll unlock the secret of immortality. We will finally have the power to get our revenge on the Tolassians!"
"Dear diary,
I hate my sisters.
After we found out that undeath is a gift from the Tolassian god, we got into a fight. I refuse to perform the Lich Ritual. I refuse to humiliate myself by asking the Tolassian god for power. Sadly, my sisters have no such pride."

"So we had a vote. My 3 sisters voted for us to undergo the lich ritual. I voted against it. They won."

"To honor the outcome of the vote, I agreed to go through the ritual, even though I despised the idea. They started to prepare the ingredients while I fetched the books."

"So I quickly tried to burn the books, but they caught me and tried to kill me. We fought, I lost, and was exiled from our coven. I asked for forgiveness, and after a while they accepted me back into the undergrove. We talked, ate, cried and laughed together. Oh how I had missed my sisters!"

"I swore to myself I wouldn't miss them this time. During the night I placed a rune of undead warding at the entrance of the cave and fled, trapping them inside the undergrove forever. Enjoy your immortality, liches!"

"The morning after I got sick, found out they had poisonned my food during our evening meal. I knew the symptoms all too well: Purple Lotus, a flower as beautiful as it was deadly... There's nothing I despise more than liars and traitors! I thought I would die, but I was saved by a very strange creature..."

"The terrifying creature took me to her underground lair, gently cared for me, nurtured me back to health, as a mother would. She called herself the Undermother. She claimed to know the future, and believed I was destined for greatness. Who am I to disagree?"

"She told me about the source of the Tolassians' magic, the god Tol. She admited her own power came from Tol, from eating a bunch of shards of his broken eye or some nonsense. I asked her how to kill Tol, and she replied he was already dead, killed by 3 other gods. But gods never truly die, she said:
'That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.'

"I thanked her for her hospitality and generosity. Had to buy some time for the toxic berries to kick in. Her cryptic nonsense irritated me to no end."

"As she rolled on the floor in pain from the toxins, she disgustingly vomitted a strange black shard. Turned out she wasn't crazy after all! So I took it and fled."

"Now that I know gods are real, I want a taste of their power. I want to taste divinity!"

"I'm soooo eating that shard."
"Divinity tastes sweet, but I hunger for more."

"Eating the shard didn't make me a goddess, but I've learned to master its power, and it's fascinating. In my dreams, sometimes I see things to come, or things that were. I kept dreaming of a blue star, falling from the sky... So I did as my mother always told me as a child, and I followed my dreams!"

"Took me into the deep South, in a horrofic wasteland. A bunch of minotaurs tried to eat me, but I pleaded for mercy. Turns out minotaurs can be very compassionate and understanding!"

"After weeks of searching for the blue star I saw in my dreams, I started losing hope, and got sick of eating dried minotaur meat every day. I wasn't even sure if the blue star was from the past or in the future, but whatever it was, my search led me to something even more extraordinary!"

"A ship! I found a ship, in a valley deep in the mountains, surrounded by volcanoes, nowhere near the ocean... Entirely made of metal, it's stuck in lava, but doesn't melt. I tried to get in, but an energy field blocked me. I need to get in. I need to know what it is, where it came from. This otherwordly ship might hold the knowledge I need to get my vengeance on Tol."

"Dear diary,
I finally got in. Took me a year to decipher the glowing writings on the glass outside, and a month to rewrite the code. I thought the old hammer-looking thing I found would have been useful once I extracted its internal access codes, but they were incompatible. I guess there must be another, older ship like this one somewhere... So I threw it away, and rewrote the entire code myself. Now I can turn the barrier on and off and go as I please."

"Dear diary,
Oh my dear, dear diary...
I have seen madness, and it is beautiful."

"Planets, stars, galaxies... The knowledge contained in this ship is too much. I fear I am losing my mind. Each taste of it devours my sanity, yet I hunger for more. What is a Muud'ari?"
"Dear diary,
It has been so many years since I wrote here. The Ark's computers are so much more efficent than quill and paper! But it is time I come back to my roots. I have learned so much during the past years, living in the Ark, that I fear I might forget about my Varannari heritage, my people's culture, the sweet scent of flowers in the forest..."

"I spent countless nights learning everything about the Muud, their planetary colonies, their bioengineered humans, their galactic empire, their spacefaring Warp Drive technology..."

"I became fascinated with their Warp Drive technology. Muud navigators used a Higgs field generator to warp the fabric of spacetime, sending their spaceships through another dimension then back again into our universe, allowing them to jump from one star system to another in an instant."

"But then I wondered, what was on the other side? Through what strange, twisted dimension did Muud spaceships go through? The mysteries of this Warp became an obsession, but the only clue I could find about its nature were the old entries about Dimensional Parasites..."

"Historical logs told about the discovery of the Warp technology on the Muud'ari birth planet, Amontet, and its use to colonise the stars. The logs also told about the Glorious Accident, when Dimensional Parasites formed out of the first wormhole they opened to the Warp. Amontet was destroyed, but the newly established Muud colony of Noutamet soon corrected this Warp drive technology's catastrophic flaw, and would go on as the new Muud'ari homeworld, and center of their growing galactic empire."

"Then it occured to me. Nowhere in the ship's logs were any mention of magic. As it entered the planet's orbit, the ship's AI detected an unknown force emanating from the planet's core; it overloaded the systems and caused the crash... Magic! The ship encountered magical energies for the first time, and it came from our planet! Right at this very moment I knew: the Muud'ari empire knew nothing about magic, for one obvious fact: magic was unique to our planet Andor! Maybe that's why Admiral Lothasan came to Andor... He theorised in one of his reports a special ore that should exist on our planet. He described it as "probably mundane in appearance, forming smooth silvery crystaline orbs". Could these silvery orbs be linked to the existence of magic on Andor? I need to learn more about this. I need to find these orbs, if they exist..."
"As a girl, I was taught magic came from the gods. But now I know magic didn't come from the gods - it made them!"

"Using the ship's detectors, I pinpointed the primordial source of magic on our planet. It emanated from what appeared to be a very rare, yet ordinary silvery, crystaline ore. A planetary scan revealed large quantities of that ore in the planet's core, but small quantites had seeped out through volcanic eruptions. In Ashen Cape, I discovered a stone composed of that ore. It appeared as a mundane, smooth silvery crystaline orb. Just like the Numina Stones of the old Oppalan Frontier legend, which were said to have birthed The Four gods. I started to believe the old legend held truth: the ore was Numina, the source of all magic!"

"I read the Oppalan frontier, looking for clues about the Numina. So I prayed for wisdom and guidance. As an experiment, obviously. And it worked! The god Thelume heard my prayer, and he appeared to me!!! In a few words, he changed my life... He told me I was worthy of divinity, and gave me his Ritual Dagger as a gift. It was the tool used by The Four gods to suck the Numina energy from the Sleeper gods and channel it into their own bodies! It's how they became gods!!!"

"Thelume also told me there is a fifth Sleeper god, told me where to find him, and use the Ritual Dagger to absorb his Numina energy and steal his divinity. I wondered if the gods were omniscient, but clearly they're not. Thelume did not know I already found a Numina Stone, I have no need of this Sleeper."

"After this encounter, I knew how to absorb the Numina and ascend to divinity. But Tol, the Tolassian god, was also divine... To defeat him, I would need more. I need a greater power. There's always a greater power..."

"Back at the Ark, I started experimentations with my Numina Stone, to observe and analyse it. Then it hit me. The Numina is NOT the source of magic, but merely a conduit! Numina ore naturally links the material universe to the immaterium field of the Warp! The immaterium is the key..."

"Using my planet's Numina ore, the only known source of magic in the galaxy, I succeeded in safely replicating the Ark's Warp Drive technology. After years of magic and Muud science, I will finally lift the veil and peer into this mysterious other dimension..."
"Dear diary,
I have seen the Warp."

"An immaterium where thoughts and emotions resonate, coalesce and form nightmarish, twisted reflections of our most intimate dreams and fears."

"I am horrified at what I saw. Millenia of Muud and Human thoughts and emotions accumulated, coalesced into the Warp dimension, forming out of its immaterium energy a multitude of hellish dreamscapes. I saw a Red Abyss, a screaming hell of fire and agony. I saw the White Abyss, a frozen nightmare of madness and despair. I saw the Dark Abyss, a pitch black void of dead dreams and negativity... Truly, this is Hell.

"Dear diary,
I wish to harness the power of Hell. So I have decided to create my own ritual. It will be a lot of work, but with the Numina Stone, my knowledge of sorcery and Muud'ari science, I will design the greatest ritual the galaxy has ever seen!"

"This is what I've understood so far. When a mortal absorbs a Numina Stone into their body, they become permanently linked to the Warp and its powerful immaterium energy. They acquire its power to alter reality with their mind. That's what we call a god. Sadly, the immaterium is extremely difficult and taxing for a mind to control, causing the gods to go insane, forcing them into either eternal slumber, or total ascension into the Warp, leaving reality forever."

"I want to be a goddess, but not at that price. This is the ultimate puzzle. And I will solve it."
"Dear diary,
I finally understand how to activate the Numina Stone!"

"To activate the Numina Stone, it needs a cognitive trigger, like a strong thought or a powerful emotion."

"Once activated by this cognitive trigger, the stone becomes a conduit to the Warp, and starts leaking the Warp's immaterium energy in waves. If left uncheck, the immaterium waves will distort reality and break down the laws of physics all around them, and any emotion or thought might start manifesting into reality, spawning all manner of immaterium horrors, demons and nightmares..."

"The Numina Stone's immaterium leak must be contained. It simply must. But how?"

"I calculate a stone's immaterium waves could be contained by carefully positionning a second stone near it, provided it is activated with an opposing cognitive trigger. But then there's the problem of containing the second stone's waves..."

"If I had a 3rd stone, maybe it could contain the 2nd one, while itself being contained by the first? That might work... But each stone would have to be activated by a thought or an emotion opposed to the one used to activate the other stone it needs to contain... Forming a triangular flow of opposing thoughts or emotions... Some sort of cognitive trifecta of opposition..."
"Dear diary,
I have found 2 more Numina Stones, and the cognitive trifecta of opposition was succesful at containing the immaterium! Now all I need is a controlled gate to the Warp. Like a portal to Hell, for example. I have discovered 3 worlds within Hell: the fiery Red Abyss, the frigid White Abyss, and the negative Dark Abyss. I don't know of any gate to the Red nor the White Abyss, and I certainly can't use the Ark's damaged Warp Drive to risk opening a wormhole directly to the Warp right here on the planet's surface... Dimensional Parasites are an extinction-level threat, I dare not endanger my beautiful Andor. But I think I could draw my own summoning circle to the Dark Abyss, on Mount Orogg. Any summoning or conjuring circle, gate or seal would surely do the trick, as long as it leads to the Warp, and provided I find a suitable sacrifice to complete the ritual."

"A quality sacrifice is the key. Once I have a summoning circle, I would need to lure a powerful entity born of the immaterium, and kill it within the circle. I guess any being born of the Warp would be a sufficent sacrifice to complete the ritual, but the more powerful the sacrifice, the more raw immaterium energy I should be able to draw from the Warp and absorb into my body. If I am to defeat the god Tol and his Tolassians, I need more than a mere Numina leak to the Warp's immaterium. I need to become more than a god. I need to merge my body with as much raw immaterium energy as possible. And to do so, my sacrifice needs to be perfect..."
"Tragedy!
What have I done? I lost control of my ritual, but I'm sure I did everything right..."

"My summoning circle on Mount Orogg was a success, it opened a gate directly to the Dark Abyss, the deepest part of the Warp. Many shadows emerged. Natives to the Dark Abyss, they were beings made of pure immaterium! But I waited and waited, watching them cross over into our world, looking for the perfect one to use as sacrifice. Then I saw it: a great shadow, monstrous in size and power, appeared from the Dark Abyss. I lured it on the summoning circle and I killed it with a plasma bomb from the Ark! It died right on top of the circle, and the ritual was complete. I activated my 3 Numina Stones with 3 opposing cognitive triggers, and a terrible rift appeared: pure immaterium from the Dark Abyss poured into our world, vast quantities of energy unleashed for me to absorb! But I failed to absorb it!"

"Soon the screams began..."

"My fellow Varannari witches on Mount Orogg were ambitious and cruel. They dreamed of darkness, of vengeance and destruction. The immaterium tsunami I unleashed and failed to absorb quickly picked up on my witches' dreams and fears, and gave birth to all manner of nightmarish shadow demons! My poor witches were massacred... I barely escaped with my life."

"I will try again."
"Dear diary,
After multiple catastrophic failures, I now know the missing ingredient to my ritual: I need a ritual tool to suck the energy out of the Warp and take it as my own! An object to absorb all the unleashed immaterium and channel it into my body. And I believe I was already given such an item as a gift..."

"My Ritual Trifecta is finally ready to be performed!!!"

"With 3 Numina Stones, I must perform the ritual three times. I need 3 different magic circles, and I will make a great sacrifice in each one. The most difficult part will be to make sure each sacrifice dies within the circle..."

"With my ritual tool to suck the energy, all the unleashed immaterium will be forever mine! I will become one with the Warp! More than a god! At last, I will have the power to annihilate Tol and his wretched Tolassians!!!"

"I will become one with the Dark Abyss.
Tol and the Tolassian empire will fall.
In their halls, only silence will remain."
The last chapter of Syllara's diary was clearly written much, much later. Most of its pages are incomprehensible, full of strange runes, symbols and equations... Centuries of demented scribbles or cosmic revelations, you cannot tell if the woman had lost her mind, or decoded the very mysteries of the whole multiverse. But one thing is clear: Syllara's Ritual Trifecta worked. She wrote about her fusion with the Dark Abyss, describing it interchangeably as an ascension and a great descent. She wrote about how futile her desire for vengeance against the Tolassians seemed to her, after having witnessed the Dark Abyss in its entirety. At the end of the chapter, though, her mind seemed more focused. You successfully decipher Syllara's last words.

"Dear diary,
I believed Tol was the source of all evil in the world. I was wrong. So... terribly wrong!"

"Today I met the god Thelume for the second time. His new human pets are building him his crystal palace in my mountains. He calls it Ilmara now. He wants to control my gate to the Dark Abyss... Now that we are free from the Tolassians, my girls and I only want to live in peace. But Thelume has plans for this planet. And he wants control. He already turned Arbenos and Nivaria against Tol, he admitted to me, proudly. He threathened to turn them against me, too."

"So I left. I just got back to the Ark to research for more information. And I found what I was looking for."

"I knew I remembered his face from somewhere. I'm staring at his old files in the Ark's computer. He hasn't changed a bit."

'Commander of the Noutamet Lothasan Ark-Class colonial FTL Warp Starship, Admiral Jorum Lothasan has led the Noutamet Orogg Fleet from 8,895 to 21,400 A.W.'
'Designated governor of Planet Andor by Noutamet Colonisation Council. Current director of The Lume Research Project. Also known for his contributions to Warp Drive technology advancements, diplomatic finesse and literary genius.'

"Jorum Lothasan is Thelume's real name. He is Muud'ari. He came to Andor to study the new, strange energy emanating from its core. The Lume Research Project. It's becoming clear to me now. He didn't just survive the crash of his Ark: he caused it! He slaughtered his own people... He wanted the Numina to himself! He is a madman!"

"He has spent a millenium studying the effects of the Numina on the other gods, perfecting his understanding, his control. When Tol found out, Thelume turned Arbenos and Nivaria against him. Now that I'm also a threat to his dominion over Andor and its precious Numina, he will send them against me too..."

"Thelume betrayed the gods.
Humanity is his tool... His toy."

"I fear I have no choice. If humanity is ever to be free on Andor, I must defeat Thelume. Tomorrow, I go to Ilmara. Tomorrow, I unleash the shadows of my Dark Abyss against him. Tomorrow, I end Thelume's reign.
I will free humanity, or die trying."

THE 4 BOOKS ON NECROMANCY
Whenever you find one of these books, you may read its content. Each contains a part of the Lich Ritual, but each part of the ritual is a riddle you must solve.

Submit your answers in the comments below (hidden as a SPOILER) to know if you're right or horribly wrong. Be careful: wrong answers may cost you...​
"Unforgiving, the sun hunts us like game, yet we endure. Unrelenting, the sun condems us to the shadows, yet we endure. Vanquish the sun, we cannot. But hope appears in the form of a shimmering barrier."

"That which gleams with malignant blue light is the key to the shimmering barrier. Hold on to that gem, and fear the sun no more. Hold on to that gem, and drink the blue blood as you please. Hold on to that gem during the Lich Ritual, and cross the first door to immortality."

"If antithetical to the sun, a powerful focus from another world shall also achieve the same results. One or the other, the choice is yours. Hold on to that crystal, and fear the sun no more. Hold on to that crystal, and drink the blue blood as you please. Hold on to that crystal during the Lich Ritual, and cross the first door to immortality."
"Preserving the body is paramount to the conservation of negative energies. The heart is the most important organ to preserve, for the heart is the source of all hatred. Hold a heart of pure evil, and you may drink the red blood to your heart's content. Hold a heart of pure evil during the Lich Ritual, and cross the second door to immortality."
"Fickle and fleeting, your soul will betray your undead flesh and escape. You need a vessel to trap it, and forever carry it. During the Lich Ritual, hold a phylactery made of a single gem worth at least 10 times your weight in gold, and cross the third door to immortality."
"To perform the Lich Ritual, holding the keys to the first three doors to immortality, you shall gaze upon the otherwordly presence of the divine, and die. Die, in His presence, you will. Yet rise again, in His presence, you must. Rise, and cross the fourth and last door to immortality."

"Past the four doors to immortality, you are unliving yet undead. Your soul secured in your phylactery, you shall forever be. From now on, you are immortal, for you are Lich."

OTHER BOOKS
Whenever you find one of these books, you may read its content. Clues to riddles and rituals may hide in their pages.​
"Behold, my greatest creations, the vorators! I'm so proud of my magical babies. I hope you will appreciate their usefulness in the mining industry, as docile and cuddly family pets, and also as a great opportunity for marketing products such as cute vorator plushies!"

"The location chosen to release the vorators and study their behavior was an old complex built on an ancient mine. Archeological findings led me to conclude the site was once mined by the Witches of Orogg for Numina Stones, under the reign of their Sorceress-Queen Syllara. Which is, obviously, very exciting. I'm personally a big fan of their art, and their queen's statue back in Icemist has always fascinated me. Plus, who knows, maybe we'll even find a few Numina Stones, just like in the old legends!"

"We never found Numina Stones. Whatever was buried here was probably already dug out by the Witches of Orogg, centuries ago. Or eaten by our Vorators. My magical burrowing creations are proving harder to domesticate than anticipated. At least we managed to cut our losses by selling a few trinkets we found. We dug up a few emeralds, many diamonds, and 3 strange, silvery orbs. After careful examination, the orbs were deemed worthless, but we traded 2 to a bunch of dumb minotaurs easily impressed with shiny objects, and scammed a gullible wizard by selling him the last orb for 10 000 gold coins! Sure, most of my vorators escaped into the wilds, but it's only in the Kingdom of Ilmara, so who cares... Plus, the project's expenses were mostly recovered by the sales of the gems and stones. Some of our investors might even not have to declare bankrupcy! All things considered, I declare the Vorator Experiment a resounding success!"
FORSAKEN FORTRESS - LOGBOOK
An old entry:
"Today I met Jorgus the Red, a young wizard prodigy in Icemist. He came to me asking for a job. As I was reading his mind telepathically, I was shocked by what I felt: he's one of us! Jorgul is Muud'ari! It's been centuries since we discovered another descendant of the Ark's survivors. Of course, I saw in his mind that he had no clue of his superior lineage. He was abandonned as a baby, raised in a college in Icemist. I've decided to take him as my own. As Tremadan once taught me everything I know, I too shall become a mentor and teach this young Muud."
- The Magister
An entry in the middle:
"We're still missing the key ingredient. Since he betrayed us, Tremadan has been hiding who knows where. Without the Eye of Tol, not even our best scrying mages stand a chance of piercing his cloaking spell. Tremadan has always been the best of us... But I know Tremadan had a child 30 years ago. He's been hiding him from me, too. If I could get my hands on his spawn, I wouldn't need the old traitor anymore! So I've decided to put Jorgus in charge of this crucial mission: to find Tremadan's offspring..."

"Sidenote: Jorgus just had his first baby! He named the infant Amarissa. I am so proud. I will love that Muud'ari child like a grandfather."
- The Magister

The last entry:
"Jorgus has failed me again. Not only did he fail in finding Tremadan's progeny, but he even managed to spoil my last Deep Gate Ritual! My summoning circles were all perfectly traced in the Fortress, each rune and each conjuring line absolutely perfect... yet he ruined the ritual somehow, I'm sure of it..."

"The Deep Gate was supposed to open a wormhole to our homeworld. Instead, the gate led to one of Hell's three abysses... The White Abyss, a frigid void of madness and despair."

"A terrible demon passed through the gate: Kalagru, Prince of Sloth. To quell his anger, I offered the demon a twisted gift, our young archmage, Jorgus. I really wanted to get rid of him anyway. The beast was delighted, and agreed to the deal. Surprisingly, Jorgus survived the demon's perversion, but later perished giving unnatural birth..."

"The baby lived, but was tainted by the White Abyss. Its eyes were empty, white voids. It cried when exposed to sunlight, slept in the frigid cold. As it grew up, its macabre obsession with necromancy was promising, yet soon became horribly disturbing. The child's ambition knew no bounds, and it terrified me. So I demanded a vote. Sir Valeran, Lady Calenda and my sweet Amarissa voted against me. The others agreed, so it is settled. Tomorrow morning, we leave without the accursed child."
- The Magister
THE CITY OF THE ANCIENTS - LIBRARY
In the Palace Library, you find many old fragments of books.

Fragment I
"My beloved son, if you read these words, it means I am dead. Rejoice, for now you shall lead our clan outside of The City and build a new Tomb! A great honor. I will be the first to inhabit this Tomb, and I will wait for you and your kin, for our eternal rest together. Do not mourn me: I am now at peace, for the dead have nothing more to fear."
Fragment II
"We lived under the sky, before this. We came here from the other side of the ocean, fleeing the terrible Godswar that ravaged our lands. We came here to hide, deep underground, away from the all-seeing God-Emperor of Andor and his kin."

"The God-Emperor sent his ten divine siblings and their legions of servants in a frenzied conquest of Andoria. The gods came from the sky, in a blue flaming star. They watch down on us all, see all, know all. This is why the ground is our home now. All we must ever build under the sky is our Tombs, for only the dead have nothing more to fear."

Fragment III
"Dear grand-father,
We safely arrived to the Royal Tomb complex XVII, in the Valley of Kings, and have laid to rest the late prince at the side of his grand-father. May they rest eternally, for the dead have nothing more to fear."

"As we were returning to The City, we discovered a Temple deep in the valley's jungle. Such a surprise! We always thought we were the only humans on Varannar. Turns out there were others before us! But we met only a few old priests. No women, no children. They don't speak our language, and they have very strange customs. They do not even wear clothes... But they worship at the 5 tombs of their ancestors, like we do. I admire their respect for their dead. Tomorrow I will try to understand more about their primitive culture. My return to The City will be delayed by a few days."

Fragment IV
"Dear grand-Father,
I am alive, therefore I fear."

"The 5 tombs in the old temple of the valley are not tombs at all! I was wrong! The priests opened them all during some sort of cleaning ritual. I thought I would see bones, even momified corpses. But no. They're alive!"

"I cannot explain what I witnessed. They are sleeping, dreaming, yet more. Beautiful, luminous beings, yet more. I feel a power in them... I feel an infinite sea of power... Its waves crashing down on the Sleepers... They are like great walls protecting us from a spiritual flood... I feel their minds reaching out, calling out, crying out for help... and it terrifies me. Nothing makes sense around them, yet I understand it all... Could they be gods?"

Fragment V
"Praise the gods!
"We recently had visitors from the continent of our ancestors, from the Andorian Empire, boys named Jorum, Tolemir, Arben, and a girl named Niviane. The imperial language has changed, but we could understand each others very well. They came by boat, on the ship of an imperial explorer by the name of Mathris."

"This Jorum boy was very charismatic, but what a strange fellow! I can't put my finger on it, but there was something special about him. A depth of character, a gift with words, a surprising maturity for his young age, or something else entirely... He came to Varannar searching for old friends, he said. I told him the only people we had ever met on this continent lived here in The City, and that our tombs outside were only for the dead. But he insisted, and he seemed truthful... So I told him about the 5 Sleepers, their temple, and their old naked priests. I also told him they were present on Varannar long before our ancestors came."

"Somehow, it made Jorum smile! He looked so happy and excited. He begged me to take him to see them. But when we took Jorum and his friends to the Temple of the Sleepers, he was distraught. He tried to wake them up, in vain. The Temple's old priests were furious, and expelled us all. I couldn't blame them, but I felt sorrow for Jorum. He genuinely seemed lost... I explained to him the gods had been asleep for more than 2 centuries, and that nothing would wake them. But his sadness broke my heart. And I fear it broke him too... He spent days crying, refusing to eat, unable to sleep. One of his friends, the gentle boy named Tolemir, took great care of Jorum, consoled him, helped him grieve."

"We left the Temple and travelled back to The City. Jorum and his friends decided to stay at the Temple, hoping to convince the old priests to allow them inside once more. I will never know what Jorum was really looking for there, but whatever it was, I pray the Sleepers that he finds it. I will never find the words to express how I felt the day I met this strange boy. In just a few words, Jorum changed my life."

"May the Sleepers guide him in his quest."
TEMPLE OF THE SLEEPERS - ANCIENT CODEX
Fragment I:
"The five of us are all that remains... All the others are dead. We are stranded on this desolate continent. It appears the old seed ship didn't even deem this landmass sufficently hospitable to breed our much needed humans. We hope an escape pod landed safely on the other, more hospitable continent. While we hope and wait to be rescued, our chief geneticist will use what little materials we have left to breed a few humans. It won't be much, and we don't expect them to be sexually viable, but at least we should have enough for protection and labor."

Fragment II:
"Our humans are not of the best quality, and only the most durable specimens remain. We used the less productive ones for spare parts to repair the others, so they should be able to complete construction of our temple in just a few decades."

"Meanwhile, we have discovered 5 peculiar, silvery orbs further south. Our geologist believes they might be composed of the special ore Admiral Lothasan wanted us to study on this planet. He called it Numina Stone. But without the ship's equipment to analyse their atomic structure, they're little more than decorative trinkets."

Fragment III:
"Our temple is now complete, but I fear there won't be anymore construction. Even meticulous maintenance and repairs can't keep our last humans operational indefinitly. I will prepare the required chemicals to produce longevity serum, so we can at least keep a few humans in function a bit longer. It's a crude, outdated formula, but it's only illegal to use it on ourselves, so why not? I'm starting to doubt we'll ever be rescued anyway."

"The others are trying to build a Warp drive system from scratch. Obviously, it would be too dangerous to open a Warp wormhole on the surface of a planet, we're not that desperate. But we could at least send a distress signal through the Warp to Noutamet. We'll be using the 5 Numina Stones we found as rudimentary control modules: it turns out the ore is highly responsive to psionic activity and to the Warp's immaterium field. It appears to act both as a bidirectional conduit between the Warp and the material universe, and as an immaterium field amplifier. Fascinating."

Fragment IV:
"Disaster! Our makeshift Warp drive is a failure! Even offline, those wretched Numina Stones kept the conduit to the Warp open all night long! We can't shut them off! We didn't even open a wormhole, yet the Warp's immaterium field keeps leaking from the Numina directly onto our surroundings, breaking down the laws of physics all around us!"

"The stones are so sensitive to our psionic brain waves, they modulate the immaterium and give it form, mass... Reality is being warped by our emotions... Who knows what our deepest fears might shape the immaterium into... We must hurry and understand the process to prevent a fear-based chain reaction. I can't even imagine the impact such a catastrophic event could have on the Warp or worst, on our physical universe..."

Fragment V:
"We can't shut it down. We must contain the immaterium to the Warp. Our alpha and beta brain waves make the immaterium dangerously unstable. But theta brain waves, on the other hand, seem to have a more stable effect. A barely controllable, but manageable effect. Problem is, theta waves are only emmited by the brain during sleep..."

"We don't have a choice. We will sedate ourselves to induce a sleep-like coma, and attempt to contain the Numina Stones' immaterium leak to the Warp while in a dream-state. Our humans will keep watch and tend to our bodies until the rescue team arrives."

Fragment VI:
The gods sleep
We keep watch
We pray

The gods sleep
We tend to their bodies
We pray

The gods sleep
For their awakening
We pray
FORGOTTEN TEMPLE - GRAVESTONE
On the gravestone lies an ancient but well-preserved scroll:

"Why, Jorum? Why have you forsaken me? You were my best friend, and I loved you like a brother. I still do, even after everything you said and did. I will never understand why you lied about me to the others. Why call me evil? Why turn our brother and sister against me?"

"Life is so precious to me, that I gave it back to those who had lost it. Mortals live such short lives, I only wanted to offer them a chance to live a second one, after death. Why did it make you so angry? Why were you so jalous of them? You told me humans were designed to live short lives, to keep them weak, docile. You talked about them as if they were lesser beings. As if they were mere tools, toys even... You forget we were once human too, before we became gods! Among the four of us, Jorum, you were always the inhuman one..."

"But I forgive you. I have decided to leave. I will sleep. By the time I have awaken, I hope you will be my friend once again
."​
- Tolemir
MATHRISIAN CODEX
"I met the Creator. The One True God. Never have I been so utterly terrified. He wore the very face of Madness..."

"As I was exploring these wretched wastes, a strange, small man surprised me. He offered me water, food, and safety in his cavern in the mountains. His name was Dr. Stridsibum. But it was a trick. He lured me into a trap. He drugged me, took me underneath his cave down to the entrails of the world and into his demented lab made of metal, hooked me up on alien machines. He studied me, injected me with nauseating liquids. He changed me. Mutated me. I'm no longer human, he made me a monster! I managed to escape by stealing his strange, alien device he used to control the lab. It looked like the hammer of a smith, but it was far, far more... It flashed with a dozen lights, and obeyed his verbal commands spoken in an unknown tongue. This technological marvel granted him absolute control over the entire underground laboratory: its metallic doors, it's strange weapons array, its magical screens full of runes and symbols, its terrifying walking machines... So I stole it, used it to escape, and hid it deep in the mountain. Then I ran and ran and ran... My mutated legs hurt, my deformed body is twisted and bloated. I'm nothing more than an abomination. These are my last words. After writing this, I will take my own life. May the God-Emperor have mercy on my soul."

"Dr. Stridsibum revealed everything to me. Knowledge not meant to be bestowed on any human mind..."

"He was an explorer from another world, and discovered our world 20 000 years ago. His ship encountered a strange energy, and crashed deep into the mountain. I believe he was referring to magic..."

"Trapped on our world, he experimented on his crew, mutated them, vivisected them. From their flesh, he created us, humans. He made us in the image of his otherworldly people, to become slaves and serve as cattle, on the day the rest of his people would come. He seeded Andoria with our ancestors, but not Varannar, for its native Minotaur civilisation was great and strong and he failed to exterminate them."

"He told me he should have died after a few centuries, but he loved his creations so much, that he could not bear to abandon them. So he made a Longevity Serum, extending his life perpetually.
I believe that's when he went mad."

"He said he looked like me once. But the Serum mutated his body and his mind, twisted him through the millenia into this pitiful mishapen form."

"In his madness, he decided to create more humans to seed Varannar, even though the marvelous minotaur cities were everywhere. His crew being all long dead, the mad mutated man used his own flesh and blood to create new humans. But he failed, and his creations grew to mirror his deformed, twisted shape. I have seen these creations. They're everywhere in the mountains. They're of a sickly greenish complexion, small of mind and body, crude, ugly and grotesque imitations of men. And they breed like vermin."

"He told me about endless experimentations in the hope of creating more humans, to seed Varannar like he once did Andoria. Each attempt proved a failure worst than the last. He spoke of bloated and violent human-like giants, and of green-skinned humanoid monsters who could tear off their own limbs and regrow them. He experimented on reptiles, accidentally creating the huge fearsome beasts I've seen flying above the mountains. He mixed some with his own blood, made human-shaped reptiles of the same kin. He repeated the same experiment with boars, frogs, apes and bears..."

"I've known minotaurs back on Andoria. They can be dangerous, but they also have a rich culture, beautiful cities and excel in poetry and art. Varannar, because of this mad Dr. Stridsibum, has been filled with all manner of monsters throughout the millenia, twisted humanoid creatures that are more beasts than men."

"And now that I've been a victim of Dr. Stridsibum's mad experimentations, I, too, have become a mutant monster. I cannot live like this. My journey ends here. I just hope humanity never comes to this hellish isle of Varannar. But if someone does, please, I beg of you... avenge me. Avenge our world. Kill the mad Dr. Stridsibum!"

THE ARK OF LOTHASAN - DATA PAD
The Data Pad contains information on various subjects. Whenever you find it, you may consult any of the following topics.
PLANET ANDOR
"Known to its native Xenos civilisation as Planet Minos and listed as Planet STR01079 in the Amontet Andor's seeding report, Planet Andor is an uncolonised seeded class-9 world situated in the Orogg Galactic Sector, approximately 20,000 light-years from Noutamet."

"According to the Amontet Andor's seeding report, it is 'home to a highly advanced Type-1 Xenos civilisation classified as mammalian bipedal bovines of the Taurus genus'. Report also cites a '97% chance of successful Xenos extermination', and estimated 81% of the planet's surface land as 'sufficently hospitable for human seeding'. Colonisation efforts initiated in 21,400 A.W. by Admiral Lothasan, and currently underway."

"Even though we only learned about its existence in 19 900 A.W., Planet Andor was discovered in approximately 100 B.W. by Geneticist Dr. Stridsibum, 12th and last Commander of the Amontet Andor, a Seed-Class multi-generational subluminal Starship of the pre-Warp era known for seeding more than a thousand habitable planets in the Orogg Galactic Sector. Many Galactic Historians dispute this generally accepted knowledge, arguing the number of worlds seeded by the Amontet Andor was much lower, estimates ranging from 800 to as low as 200. The Amontet Andor ended its journey on Planet STR01079, sending its final seeding report via its pre-Warp communication array - a signal which, traveling only at light-speed, took an estimated 20,000 standard years to reach us."

"The reception of this report marked the beginning of the last colonisation wave of the Muud'ari Galactic Empire, adding to this day more than a hundred new planets to our vast network of colonies. Every 10 standard years, a new Ark-Class colonial FTL Warp Starship leaves Noutamet, hoping to find and colonise another one of those planets seeded by the Amontet Andor more than 20,000 years ago."
ADMIRAL LOTHASAN
"Commander of the Noutamet Lothasan Ark-Class colonial FTL Warp Starship, Admiral Jorum Lothasan has led the Noutamet Orogg Fleet from 8,895 to 21,400 A.W."

"Designated governor of Planet Andor by Noutamet Colonisation Council. Current director of The Lume Research Project. Also known for his contributions to Warp Drive technology advancements, diplomatic finesse and literary genius."
MUUD'ARI BIOLOGY
"Naturally evolved on planet Amontet. Though originally a sexual species, since the migration to planet Noutamet, genetic modifications were implemented to limit random mutations and control the species' evolution. Muud now select their sex and gender at puberty, still engage in telepathic and physical intercourse regardless of sex and gender, but exclusively reproduce assexually by uterean mythosis once or twice during standard lifespan. Natural telepathic abilities have also been greatly enhanced by genetic alterations. Muud natural lifespan of 250-400 years has failed to be increased genetically, and outdated Longevity Serums have been outlawed in 7,900 A.W. due to severe longterm mutations. Since 8,805 A.W., our modern LECT (Life Extension Cyclical Treatment) medical technologies have become standard, but remain highly controversial to this day. Noutamet Galactic Senate strongly denies any link between LECT technologies and the genocides of the Orion Galactic Sector, the mass suicides of the Scorpio colonies or the gruesome self-dismemberments that occasionally take place in geriatric centers."
WARP DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
"The Warp dimension is believed to have first been theorised on Amontet between 800 and 700 B.W., but it was officially discovered by accident on the surface of Amontet in the first year of our current calendar, an accident that caused the destruction of the planet by unleashing dimensional parasites on its surface, which were unknown at the time."

"The colonists of Noutamet, being in the same star system, observed the disaster directly and quickly reverse-engineered the technology. Less than a decade after the tragic loss of our homeworld, having witnessed the dangers of the Warp, Noutamet physicists successfully opened the first stable wormhole to the Warp in space, far from their planet's surface, effectively neutralising the planetary threat posed by dimensional parasites. The Warp Drive technology has since been developped to allow our spaceships to travel vast distances between star systems by folding spacetime and crossing through the Warp dimension."

"Little is known about the Warp, but its FTL (Faster Than Light) space travel application has completely replaced antiquated subluminal starship travel since the end of the first century A.W."

"The Warp is classified as an immaterium dimension, i.e. a non-material plane unresponsive to physical laws, but rather to psionic activity and emotions. High levels of cognitive activity have been shown to alter the immaterium field of the Warp, leaving permanent imprints in its planar structure. Intense thoughts and emotions generate focal points within the immaterium field, creating shapes and masses remarkably similar to our universe's baryonic matter and energy, and these forms tend to reflect the mental state of the subjects. It has been theorised that dimensional parasites might have originated from such cognitive activity near the first wormhole on the surface of Amontet, as millions of Muud'ari were most certainly terrorised by the accident and the initial devastation it caused."

"It is therefore strictly forbidden for all passengers to engage in any cognitive function during a spaceship's Warp FTL transit: medically-induced coma is mandatory until further studies on the side-effects of brain waves on the Warp's immaterium field."

VICTORY

- Perform the Lich Ritual
- Perform Syllara's Ritual Trifecta

Bonus point: Avenge Mathris. But it's impossible, don't even try.

Back to the NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM

Last edited:

Arcanmaster

Getting Dartos' Ring will be problem.
Does "my little vorator" spawns anyway or only during quest?
  1. Lifestone. While I hold it, I can drink mana potions without sacrificing zombie flash and use recovery button under sunlight. To sacrifice it I need to complete "a Hard Bargainer" (onlyest way to get quest things out inventory is completing quests)
  2. Beating Heart(Originally it is Syllara's). While I hold it, I can drink health potions without sacrificing skulls. Sacrificing is completing "Lady of the Night")
  3. Purple Diamond. No Sacrificing.
  4. Dialogue with Tol.
  • 3 Numina Stones is Orbs of Galade and Shadows
  • kill Void Lord
  • become very angry🤬, happy😁 and сalm🗿 at the same time(angry want to kill, happy want to share their happiness, so happy is opposite to angry and calm is opposite to all emotions)
Am I right?^
Common lich(undead mage here) damage:
  1. Death
  2. Physic
  3. Fire
  4. Shock(rare)
Cold damage is vary rare(only Tenera deals it), no liches deal toxic damage
Best(180) resistances, that all liches have, are death and toxic. Usually Liches have better fire resist(120) than cold(20) but both of them may be below 0.

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
  1. Lifestone. While I hold it, I can drink mana potions without sacrificing zombie flash and use recovery button under sunlight. To sacrifice it I need to complete "a Hard Bargainer" (onlyest way to get quest things out inventory is completing quests)
  2. Beating Heart(Originally it is Syllara's). While I hold it, I can drink health potions without sacrificing skulls. Sacrificing is completing "Lady of the Night")
  3. Purple Diamond. No Sacrificing.
  4. Dialogue with Tol.
  • 3 Numina Stones is Orbs of Galade
  • kill Void Lord
  • become very angry🤬, happy😁 and сalm🗿 at the same time(angry want to kill, happy want to share their happiness, so happy is opposite to angry and calm is opposite to all emotions)
Am I right?^
  1. Death
  2. Physic
  3. Fire
  4. Shock(rare)
Best(180) resistances, that all liches have, are death and toxic. Usually Liches have better fire resist(120) than cold(20) but both of them may be below 0.

Hey Arcanmaster!
My answers are in red:

Indeed it will. It's mostly impossible. Most who tried died. Give up now, there is no hope.
I don't know, but it probably spawns only once the quest is triggered. Try it at your own risks.
You just made me realise I made a terrible mistake! I added the "sacrifice" cost after playtesting the game. (To sacrifice an item, you must drop it and never pick it up again, so it disappears forever.) Didn't realise dropping a quest item is impossible... Thank you for helping me notice that!!!
I just corrected the ritual guidelines. Now you only need to have the items in your possession during the ritual, no need to sacrifice them.

1. Lifestone. While I hold it, I can drink mana potions without sacrificing zombie flash and use recovery button under sunlight. To sacrifice it I need to complete "a Hard Bargainer" (onlyest way to get quest things out inventory is completing quests) Vengeful spirits are angered by this terrible mistake! The Lifestone is not the answer. To quell the spirits' rage, you must sacrifice a Scroll of Turn Undead in the fires of the Fallen Dragoons!
  2. Beating Heart(Originally it is Syllara's). While I hold it, I can drink health potions without sacrificing skulls. Sacrificing is completing "Lady of the Night") The evil spirits are pleased. This is a good answer. (Though, you no longer need to sacrifice it). There is also another possibility, if you so choose.
  3. Purple Diamond. No Sacrificing. Yes, this answer is satisfactory!
  4. Dialogue with Tol. This answer is good, but incomplete. In his presence, you also need to die and rise again.
  • 3 Numina Stones is Orbs of Galade Excellent answer, but there are only 2 Orbs of Galade. You also need to find the 3rd Numina Stone...
  • kill Void Lord The Void Lord will make an excellent sacrifice, yes! But the Ritual Trifecta must be performed 3 times, so you will also need 2 other sacrifices. And each must be killed in a different magic circle.
  • become very angry🤬, happy😁 and сalm🗿 at the same time(angry want to kill, happy want to share their happiness, so happy is opposite to angry and calm is opposite to all emotions) The Warp's immaterium has no more secrets for you: your cognitive triggers are absolutely perfect!
  • There is an item missing to your list...
Am I right?^
  1. Death
  2. Physic
  3. Fire
  4. Shock(rare)
Best(180) resistances, that all liches have, are death and toxic. Usually Liches have better fire resist(120) than cold(20) but both of them may be below 0. These liches clearly did not perform the ritual correctly, for they are imperfect! Loll You have been blessed by the White Abyss, therefore you shall be pure ;)

Arcanmaster

1. Lifestone. While I hold it, I can drink mana potions without sacrificing zombie flash and use recovery button under sunlight. To sacrifice it I need to complete "a Hard Bargainer" (onlyest way to get quest things out inventory is completing quests) Vengeful spirits are angered by this terrible mistake! The Lifestone is not the answer. To quell the spirits' rage, you must sacrifice a Scroll of Turn Undead in the fires of the Fallen Dragoons! Why I have looked to your post?!:eek: Why that guy posted and I got alert?!😭 Answer is Magical Saphire😵‍💫. For second time, I thouth answer is sarificing Greater Blue Orb(blue crystal thing) or Half-Moon Medallion(theme-named thing) in Temple of Blue Moon, the onlyest tollasian building not located under earth.
  2. Beating Heart(Originally it is Syllara's). While I hold it, I can drink health potions without sacrificing skulls. Sacrificing is completing "Lady of the Night") The evil spirits are pleased. This is a good answer. (Though, you no longer need to sacrifice it). There is also another possibility, if you so choose. It is very strange when your heart's name is "Demonic Wolf Heart".
  4. Dialogue with Tol. This answer is good, but incomplete. In his presence, you also need to die and rise again. Wiki says: Attempting to hand the Crown to Tol without passing the Intellect 4 check at the gravestone will lead to your unavoidable death that cannot be prevented even by the Ankh of Life. So dying and rising is dying from mistake, reloading area save and speaking corectly. Since save reloading is imposible on Iron Man, on that difficult it should be speaking correctly. Anyway, I will do it on Hard and I haven't tried speaking with Tol, maybe, if you read text on gravestone, you can die and rise using Ankh of Life without saves.d Answer is wait until you become killed by Crown holding Ankh of Life and talk to Tol
  • 3 Numina Stones is Orbs of Galade Excellent answer, but there are only 2 Orbs of Galade and Shadows. You also need to find the 3rd Numina Stone... corrected
  • kill Void Lord The Void Lord will make an excellent sacrifice, yes! But the Ritual Trifecta must be performed 3 times, so you will also need 2 other sacrifices. And each must be killed in a different magic circle. "With 3 Numina Stones, I can perform the ritual three times. I have found 3 different summoning circles, and I will make a great sacrifice in each one." I thouth Ability and Duty are diffrent thinds. In this case, sacrifices are Void Lord from Dark Abyss, Kalagru from Red Abyss and Hydalyx from White Abyss.
  • become very angry🤬, happy😁 and сalm🗿 at the same time(angry want to kill, happy want to share their happiness, so happy is opposite to angry and calm is opposite to all emotions) The Warp's immaterium has no more secrets for you: your cognitive triggers are absolutely perfect!
  • There is an item missing to your list... When I look on my message here is nothing, maybe, some browser or forum bug

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
  1. Lifestone. While I hold it, I can drink mana potions without sacrificing zombie flash and use recovery button under sunlight. To sacrifice it I need to complete "a Hard Bargainer" (onlyest way to get quest things out inventory is completing quests) Vengeful spirits are angered by this terrible mistake! The Lifestone is not the answer. To quell the spirits' rage, you must sacrifice a Scroll of Turn Undead in the fires of the Fallen Dragoons! Why I have looked to your post?!:eek: Why that guy posted and I got alert?!😭 Answer is Magical Saphire😵‍💫. For second time, I thouth answer is sarificing Greater Blue Orb(blue crystal thing) or Half-Moon Medallion(theme-named thing) in Temple of Blue Moon, the onlyest tollasian building not located under earth. The saphire is a good answer!
  2. Beating Heart(Originally it is Syllara's). While I hold it, I can drink health potions without sacrificing skulls. Sacrificing is completing "Lady of the Night") The evil spirits are pleased. This is a good answer. (Though, you no longer need to sacrifice it). There is also another possibility, if you so choose. It is very strange when your heart's name is "Demonic Wolf Heart". Strange, yes, but it works too!
  4. Dialogue with Tol. This answer is good, but incomplete. In his presence, you also need to die and rise again. Wiki says: Attempting to hand the Crown to Tol without passing the Intellect 4 check at the gravestone will lead to your unavoidable death that cannot be prevented even by the Ankh of Life. So dying and rising is dying from mistake, reloading area save and speaking corectly. Since save reloading is imposible on Iron Man, on that difficult it should be speaking correctly. Anyway, I will do it on Hard and I haven't tried speaking with Tol, maybe, if you read text on gravestone, you can die and rise using Ankh of Life without saves.d Answer is wait until you become killed by Crown holding Ankh of Life and talk to Tol Ah! Yes! Excellent, the evil spirits are pleased! (Wizards can also commit suicide by Fireball loll)
  • 3 Numina Stones is Orbs of Galade Excellent answer, but there are only 2 Orbs of Galade and Shadows. You also need to find the 3rd Numina Stone... corrected Excellent work, you are worthy of the Stones!
  • kill Void Lord The Void Lord will make an excellent sacrifice, yes! But the Ritual Trifecta must be performed 3 times, so you will also need 2 other sacrifices. And each must be killed in a different magic circle. "With 3 Numina Stones, I can perform the ritual three times. I have found 3 different summoning circles, and I will make a great sacrifice in each one." I thouth Ability and Duty are diffrent thinds. In this case, sacrifices are Void Lord from Dark Abyss, Kalagru from Red Abyss and Hydalyx from White Abyss. You are right! I will correct Syllara's Diary and change "can" to "must". Thank you! And yes, those 3 sacrifices are excellent! Don't forget to kill each one INSIDE a different circle. I want a screenshot of each dead body in a magic circle ;)
  • There is an item missing to your list... When I look on my message here is nothing, maybe, some browser or forum bug In her diary, when Syllara first tries to perform her ritua, she fails catastrophically. After her failure, she realises that a special item was missing... You need this item, otherwise the ritual will explode and you will die horribly ;)