License not activated after purchase

Platform
iOS

SemperPleb

I just bought the license but it’s not taking effect. I restarted my phone and did the “recover a license” thing but nothing changed.

Does anybody have any ideas of what I can do?

VDX_360

Staff member
This appears to be an issue with Apple that is best resolved through Apple's Support FAQ (click on the link to the left) on that matter. But we aim to be helpful, so let's explore.

1) You bought the game from Apple for your Apple device, correct? If yes, move to next.
2) You confirmed the internet connection you were using was working properly and had time to complete the download? If yes, move to next.
3) You confirmed the purchased went through? (I.e. it shows up on your purchase history / bank statement.). If yes, move to next.
4) You confirmed the account that purchased the license is the same account signed into the device. If yes, move to If yes, move to next.

If no, to any of the above, try to complete that step. If that doesn't work, than read on.

You must purchase an Apple license to play the game on a Apple device. That's Apple's rules.

If there's a hiccup on which account is signed in, you might been clear cache and cookies, sign-out, re-start and sign-in again. There's a known issue with Apple devices lingering on accounts that were signed out. There's a FAQ page about it for Apple on Apple's support page.