Legion plateset, which monsters?

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
ArrowsFTW":2gor2hi2 said:
Is it possible that some items are only available to a certain chest spot? I realized this happend to me at the minotaur maze. Each time I would go to this specific chest spot I would always get a Blessed Chainmail Leggings but the remaining chest wont give it as a loot.

Look at the page on the wiki and read all the notes Arrows... I put it in there.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Re: Legion greaves

Cyla2009":2jr2d46r said:
Where do i find the legion greaves??? And how likely are they to drop???

Moved to correct forum and merged thread into correct one... I recommend searching this thread for your answer...

And regarding likelihood... while percentages to drop are probably in the code, they are not public knowledge unless David shares them... therefore... all I can say is rare... really rare...

feldon

Loreseeker
David has shared that the likelihood of similar drops is around 5%, just to give an idea of 'very rare'.

Don't get discourage and combine tasks so the grind for equipment doesn't become cumbersome.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Parknuts235":2s2ru9pc said:
Hi where is this deserter

Please stop necro threads that are dead for 2 years :|

And just have a look @wiki first, all items should be there

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
plenty of early days forum posts can be locked or cleared. That was the pre-Wiki era, now the wiki is having information and details in a much better + organized way.

I would suggest having a forum cleanup phase, it could be either deleting the obsolete posts or simply moving them to the archive zone with a read-only mode.