Legion plateset, which monsters?

lucekek

Which is true about this set being dropped? Wiki says it is from Outlaws, but I find a post here (by DavidBVal) that it is dropped by Decurion Deserters. I`m confused and don't know on which monster go to farm.

M3lkor

Loreseeker
Updated the wiki, had just put outlaws there until I got around to adding the Decurion Deserters. Sorry about that

lucekek

I don't want to make another and another thread. But I`ve got couple of questions. Firstly, are gems need for something right now? Or maybe they will be in the future? I`m collecting them as much as I can. Secondly, where can I find Heavyhand or Duel Advanced Skills? Do I need to be friendly with Mercia to go there to the guild or what?

M3lkor

Loreseeker
Ruby's are used in one Quest, there's a guy in Jabal City that buys Emerald at a huge markup (300 small, 500 large). Also probably future for crafting but not sure.

For the warrior skills you need to be a member of the Warriors Guild in new Garand (little Tower by the Armorer). Have to be at least level 9 to even get in though

ArrowsFTW

speaking of new armors, where can I find the rest of the Vilites armors? I know they can be purchased at Freetown so where can I get one?

lucekek

M3lkor":urglosa0 said:
For the warrior skills you need to be a member of the Warriors Guild in new Garand (little Tower by the Armorer). Have to be at least level 9 to even get in though

I am, but I've got only 2 skills with improved crit change and damage.

M3lkor

Loreseeker
Don't have a warrior in the guild yet but think you have to talk to the main guy there for the other 2

kynamd

lucekek":yptwtrg0 said:
M3lkor":yptwtrg0 said:

I am, but I've got only 2 skills with improved crit change and damage.

Ya need to finish the Warrior guild quest then you'll have access to the other two advanced skills.

Dragonborn

I was also wondering about the Mercian Armor.

So they drop from the deserters? is the drop rate alright, or is it low too?