Latest update; anything new with NPCs that were already talked to? (Spoilers)

Cuckoorex

... other than Tremadan's Image, I mean. I know there's new dialogue with that quest. What I mean is, anything new to talk to any of the various other NPCs like the priests and city commanders, etc? I see that there are no new quests related to the guilds, so I'm guessing no?

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
I don't believe the new quests have you interact with any of the existing NPC's except Captain Dorse. Anyone feel free to jump in if I've missed one.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I try to not modify existing dialogues, and rather add new NPCs. Otherwise things would be very hard to find.

Trix has changes, related to Master's Laboratory. Apart from Dorse, that's all.

Grim Reaper

DavidBVal":6inlqwv6 said:
I try to not modify existing dialogues, and rather add new NPCs. Otherwise things would be very hard to find.

i think i should add few more quests with old npcs when u will make a new update... for an example i really expected a quest from that girl in front of the mill near new garand... besides that 1 i also expected quests from Yamiba and from slaver in free town...

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
Grim Reaper":30i2r1s9 said:
DavidBVal":30i2r1s9 said:

i think i should add few more quests with old npcs when u will make a new update... for an example i really expected a quest from that girl in front of the mill near new garand... besides that 1 i also expected quests from Yamiba and from slaver in free town...

And i want to meet Baron Storme ;)

jzz111

Actually... I just realized I can't finish the Dead God quest after the new version as the new route to Dragon Coast has somehow gotten that dialog to go away... or maybe I didn't do something but I think the dialog is gone now...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
jzz111":33kkj6al said:
Actually... I just realized I can't finish the Dead God quest after the new version as the new route to Dragon Coast has somehow gotten that dialog to go away... or maybe I didn't do something but I think the dialog is gone now...

What does your journal say about Dead God?

jzz111

Nevermind... I realized I never saved to cloud before that point before I upgraded my device.