Last 2 added quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Last 2 added quests...

Any one found then... i checked almost every map in cluding the new ones but nothing triggers the latest 2 added quests.... 1 is done....

The quests:
Become a champion,
Ancient seal,
Sacred weapon,
Call of the blood,

Still 1 missing....

i still have a old quest open because i like the quest item but still after the latest update there 2 more quests ( 1 is done ).

p4ran0id

Staff member
Take Gris or Adaon with you. Then walk a few minutes along the roads, this will trigger the quest.

Ps: you should restart your device after update, that helped me with android)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's in the patch notes, btw. They're random encounters (very common) that require level 13. Technically you can also have those encounters if the companion isn't with you, but then the quest will not be started, obviously.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Seriously are those vampires really unkillable..... or is there a way... i completed the mission but it feels so empty.. i want to kill them instead :lol: ... and you might add some damage from vampire's.... 1 hp or sometime 0 isnt making it harder for me :D

Adaon had a quest to right...? Or is that just a rumor....

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
DavidBVal":1nvxhneu said:
They're random encounters (very common)

I wouldn't call the Adaon one a common encounter. I got Grissenda's quest very easily after 3-4 encounters, but I have been searching for over an hour (outgame hour) for the one that starts Adaon's quest. Is there another requirement like needing to find the encounter in a specific area or am I just really unlucky?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
BattleLord":1fxv0r3z said:
DavidBVal":1fxv0r3z said:
They're random encounters (very common)

I wouldn't call the Adaon one a common encounter. I got Grissenda's quest very easily after 3-4 encounters, but I have been searching for over an hour (outgame hour) for the one that starts Adaon's quest. Is there another requirement like needing to find the encounter in a specific area or am I just really unlucky?

They are both "common" and should have the same frequency, really. I can't rule out a bug but it's unlikely. Maybe I could add also a fixed spawn point for those encounters in the future, but I felt it was cool to have a quest started while on the road.

p4ran0id

Staff member
BattleLord":1sh63jsb said:
Is there another requirement like needing to find the encounter in a specific area or am I just really unlucky?

Not really. I started in new Garand and walked to Kingsbridge. I met him at beginning of Southern Bluemist River.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
The korne forest... is there something special or a quest...

Its really easy and half empty.... and there is no trigger to open the gate.... ( or does this belongs to adaons quest....? )

Haha trail and error... is the quest i gave him 100 gold before that punk.... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.