Lannegar Guard Challange

Arcanmaster

Class: Warrior
Mode: Iron Man
Rule: You must not go out Lannegar Valley(no dungeons, no Sagar Forest, no Bluemist River)
Equipment: all you can get
Companions: no (if baron want more guards he will hire by himself)
Story: you are son of Captain Whitewater or/and Chea Trollgutter, Sergeant in Lannegar, almost Lieutenant, in future next Captain.
Goal: get 5 | 9 | 16 level (2 stages)
Prize: Explorer | Lieutenant | Captain rank.
Explorer unlocks ONE of the nearest areas (Lannegar Mine / Ydaya Tomb / NorthWest Sagar Forest / South Sagar Forest / Southern Bluemist River / Northern Bluemist River)

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hey Arcanmaster! I've added your challenge to the 'Ultimate Challenge Compendium'. While playing your challenge, it gave me a few ideas! So I made an alternate version of your scenario, I'll leave it here if you want to try it. :)

RANGER OF LANNEGAR COUNTY

SYNOPSIS
Your job as Ranger of Lannegar County is to patrol the valley and the Sagar forest to maintain the safety of the area and protect its townsfolks and travelling merchants. Employed by the Lannegar Town Hall, your role is to enforce the law, hunt dangerous animals and keep the peace. Occasionally, monsters may venture into the county: it is your duty to investigate such rumors and slay the monsters.

The greatest theats to Lannegar are the 2 dragons nesting in the county. Nobody has ever been able to slay those legendary beasts...​

MUSIC
Soundtrack: Lannegar County Music

SPECIAL RULES
It's strictly forbidden to leave Lannegar County. The area includes Lannegar Valley and the entire Sagar Forest:
• Lannegar Valley (Northern Varsilla)
• Northwest Sagar Forest (Northern Varsilla)
• North Sagar Forest (Northern Wildland)
• South Sagar Forest (Northern Varsilla)

Reputation 20+ at the Town Hall: From now on, you may also go to the small camp by the river:
• Northern Bluemist River (Northern Varsilla)​
• You may have Grissenda as companion

Reputation 30+ at the Town Hall: You have a business meeting in Solliga!
• You may leave Lannegar County for half a day, but only once. During that time, you must go to Solliga and meet with Azeran, a promoter interested in investing in Lannegar's mining business. But you must be back in Lannegar within 12 hours, or be fired from your job as Lannegar County Ranger and lose the game.​

VICTORY​
Become a Hero at the Town Hall (Reputation 40), then hunt down and the 2 dragons dwelling in the county:​
  • Defeat the White Dragon Urcrymdrax!

• Defeat the Red Dragon Faazvolfrul!

BONUS VICTORY​
If an evil sorcerer invades Lannegar County, summons demons and commits murder, it is your duty to bring him to justice:​
  • Defeat the Sorcerer Azeran!

Last edited:

Deleted member 30241

Hey Arcanmaster! I've added your challenge to the 'Ultimate Challenge Compendium'. While playing your challenge, it gave me a few ideas! So I made an alternate version of your scenario, I'll leave it here if you want to try it. :)

RANGER OF LANNEGAR COUNTY

SYNOPSIS
Your job as Ranger of Lannegar County is to patrol the valley and the Sagar forest to maintain the safety of the area and protect its townsfolks and travelling merchants. Employed by the Lannegar Town Hall, your role is to enforce the law, hunt dangerous animals and keep the peace. Occasionally, monsters may venture into the county: it is your duty to investigate such rumors and slay the monsters.

The greatest theats to Lannegar are the 2 dragons nesting in the county. Nobody has ever been able to slay those legendary beasts...​

SPECIAL RULES
It's strictly forbidden to leave Lannegar County. The area includes Lannegar Valley and the entire Sagar Forest:
• Lannegar Valley (Northern Varsilla)
• Northwest Sagar Forest (Northern Varsilla)
• North Sagar Forest (Northern Wildland)
• South Sagar Forest (Northern Varsilla)

Reputation 20+ at the Town Hall: From now on, you may also go to the small camp by the river:
• Northern Bluemist River (Northern Varsilla)​
• You may have Grissenda as companion

Reputation 30+ at the Town Hall: You have a business meeting in Solliga!
• You may leave Lannegar County for half a day, but only once. During that time, you must go to Solliga and meet with Azeran, a promoter interested in investing in Lannegar's mining business. But you must be back in Lannegar within 12 hours, or be fired from your job as Lannegar County Ranger and lose the game.​

VICTORY

Become a Hero at the Town Hall (Reputation 40), then hunt down and kill both dragons dwelling in the county!​
Post automatically merged:    

Here's the music I've been listening while playing my Lannegar Guard! :)

Lannegar County Music
Maybe also killing the Undermother? No? Ok I think thats too hard.