Lady Xidar not spawning

Oragmir

In the Mission "Web of terror" the boss "Lady xidar" does not spawn, what can I do? I want the item that drops from her but isnt she a one time boss?

VDX_360

Staff member
Confirming Right Spot / Conditions:

1) Is the quest "Web of Terror" active?
2) Are you in the right spot? She appears in the throne room of the Jabel Grotto. A forced dialogue starts are you enter the throne room.
3) She is an one-time boss. So if you killed her before (on the same play through), she won't appear again.

Troubleshooting:

1) What does your journal say about the quest "Web of Terror"?
2) Device / Platform (iOS, Android, PC etc)
3) Version of game?
4) Is there anything odd about your version of the game (where'd you got it, modified it, let someone else play the same game file (and they beat the boss for you) etc....

Oragmir

1) Quest is active bcs elsewise I wouldnt be able to get into the 2)throne room of the dungeon jabal grotto, 3) I didnt kill her before
1)The journal says "I met the evil Varanarri sorceress that is in the center of the web of terror...lady Xidar"
2) Mobile Phone
3) The version is 1.2.1124 (I suppose it is the numbers at the main screen after the game is opened )
4) I didnt modify the game( Idk if this is possible on the phone) I bought the game from playstore and no one played the game for me

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
it definitely looks like a very rare glitch where an NPC may not spawn. Unfortunately you'll need to reload a saved game and repeat the dungeon, very likely she'll be there. To see the list of your saves and autosaves, when selecting a character to continue game, tap the yellow folder button. At the very least, the last inn autosave should be there, if you didn't make a manual save. My apologies, but mobiles can sometimes hiccup during the spawning process.

VDX_360

Staff member
That is weird.....

You shouldn't be able to flee that fight because you get trapped in with her... so the game thinks you've started the fight... somehow.

It sounds like a straight up glitch.

Do you have a save file BEFORE entering the dungeon? Inn save maybe?

Best advice at this point: Try exciting the game / restarting the device. If that doesn't work, use a save file BEFORE entering the dungeon?

Oragmir

Short version: This time I see her there.
Thank you for the support and such a great game! After a year of playing and coming back to this game I only experienced two glitches! Very well done
Have a nice day and a happy new year!

Long Version:
Well In the whole dungeon I couldnt use a scroll of recal, but I could exit the area and went to an inn, saved and went into the dungeon again, as a rogue I managed to get to her quick, I only had a quick glimpse, she is there but I didnt fought her. As much as I understand is that sleeping "reloads" everything.
It seems to work again but tbh for a year of gameplay I only remember two glitches and the game itself is very well done!

VDX_360

Staff member
That dungeon is shielded from recall--a few places are in the game. If you don't lower the barrier, you get stuck in there till the end.

Preitos

ME PASO EXACTAMENTE LO MISMO PERO VOLVI A UNA PARTIDA ANTERIOR ANTES DE INGRESAR EN LA GRUTA Y REINICIE MI TELEFONO Y LUEGO SE SOLUCIONÓ