Lady of the night

Darth moby

Hi guys I have come here for a few quests before but this one has no content as of yet. This is my first time posting here on the wiki so IDK if I'm doing this right? I got the amulet for the winged statue for the lady of the night quest and was looking for some direction. As usual the storyline and journal entry was kinda vague but I don't know where to look for any old statue on the West coast. Is this quest completable?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Well, although the Wiki page for this quest is only one day old and kinda empty, it already has the information you seek, you just have to look at it very carefully. ;)

Anyway, the dialogue says west, not necessarily meaning the west coast. Just head straight west from Icemist until you literally can't go any further. That's the place you're looking for.

Darth moby

LOL without giving a whole lot away I didn't even think about that. Right on.. Also I should know better but I got east and west mixed up

bonnerable

I've already got the heart, then went back to the stone statue. It mentioned about a necklace so I went back to the dungeon. However, I can't seem to find the lootable corpse for the necklace. Is the corpse easy to find or is it in a hidden room? Hope someobe could give a hint..

waclawczernobyl

bonnerable":un7pygt2 said:
I've already got the heart, then went back to the stone statue. It mentioned about a necklace so I went back to the dungeon. However, I can't seem to find the lootable corpse for the necklace. Is the corpse easy to find or is it in a hidden room? Hope someobe could give a hint..

Might be a bug.
After getting the heart you can either free the lady,
or give the heart to arcane capitan who'll destroy it. Either way, you need the neckle only to get information about the hearts whereabouts.

bonnerable

waclawczernobyl":yduah99r said:
bonnerable":yduah99r said:

Might be a bug.
After getting the heart you can either free the lady,
or give the heart to arcane capitan who'll destroy it. Either way, you need the neckle only to get information about the hearts whereabouts.

Sorry about that. Turns out I already have the amulet. I placed it in the vault and forgot all about it.
the necklace is needed so that you can give the heart to the statue.

waclawczernobyl

bonnerable":12sa8c08 said:
Sorry about that. Turns out I already have the amulet. I placed it in the vault and forgot all about it.
the necklace is needed so that you can give the heart to the statue.

Ok, my bad.
I kept the amulet on throughout whole quest, so i didn't know it's needed to return the heart.
It makes sense though, since without amulet we can't communicate with the lady.