Knowledge learned-Enclaves

feldon

Loreseeker
"You have learned something new..."

This popped up after my first conversation with Couk. Used teleport, text appeared after arrival.

Noticed a similar occurrence of this when I was doing the Enclave quests but I can't recall exactly when it popped it up, but it wouldn't have been from teleporting.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
feldon":45hv9id7 said:
"You have learned something new..."

This popped up after my first conversation with Couk. Used teleport, text appeared after arrival.

Noticed a similar occurrence of this when I was doing the Enclave quests but I can't recall exactly when it popped it up, but it wouldn't have been from teleporting.

Unless maybe it was... maybe you have learned the uber super secret squirrel ability to teleport and since you are not actually a squirrel it doesn't actually work...

feldon

Loreseeker
I should add that you only see the message but do not gain any XP, at least not shown in the battle log.

AA-Lay off the mota. That being said, with all the skill discussions, the ability to change into a man eating killer squirrel with sharp teeth (avoid using a bunny for copyright reasons) would be epic.

feldon

Loreseeker
As I was running through things with a new character, the dialogue regarding the Wizards Guild is what causes the prompt. This information is inline with other instances, so my guess is it was intended to provide you XP, but was never implemented.

Will test later to see if all the Enclaves are the same or if it just if you use Couk.