Know your Ally

Guys how well did you really known your true ally( it depends on whichever you choose) My favorite is Lady Hirgalande she is the best on assisting me on quest, an expert monster slayer adding a medieval nurse on my side. Grissenda however is another trusted ally- can withstand toe to toe even the strongest enemies. What most i found interesting is how Agaon the Rogue- changes the way he was been before. To my surprise after we save the Old Prisoner in Port Malan and numerous quest, Adaon leaves his old crimes behind and looking forward to start anew- never had this kind of a Rogue behaviour influence by Beast Slayer.

Deleted member 30241

Guys how well did you really known your true ally( it depends on whichever you choose) My favorite is Lady Hirgalande she is the best on assisting me on quest, an expert monster slayer adding a medieval nurse on my side. Grissenda however is another trusted ally- can withstand toe to toe even the strongest enemies. What most i found interesting is how Agaon the Rogue- changes the way he was been before. To my surprise after we save the Old Prisoner in Port Malan and numerous quest, Adaon leaves his old crimes behind and looking forward to start anew- never had this kind of a Rogue behaviour influence by Beast Slayer.
My Favorite is Addy when doing a cleric, he takes the traps for me and he is really fun to be with, I like all of his dialogues. Gris is the second, she is wholesome and very quiet but all of that is worth it. Because when you see her dialogues, you will see how kind she are. And she is the no. 1 tank in the game, Hirge is the healer, and she is also a little mean sometimes, but that shows how mature she is, such a young age yet more mature than me.. :' ( and she is very good to battle especially when you are a warrior, she can heal you while you crush the enemies.

Trace Da Cruz

Being a cleric, it's hard to call out a favorite, but I have to say that I usually get Hirge, not only for healing, but because her duel skill, and survivability, she can manage on her own against strong foes, but the same can be said about Griss, who was being trained as a royal knight in Varsilia, (as a little fact, that's why she has Shield Expert as a starting skill)

Adaon, on the other hand, starts surprising you at advanced levels, when he keeps stealing your fights, as he gets faster to kill enemies...

WITHERSCHAEDEL

Translator
Being a cleric, it's hard to call out a favorite, but I have to say that I usually get Hirge, not only for healing, but because her duel skill, and survivability, she can manage on her own against strong foes, but the same can be said about Griss, who was being trained as a royal knight in Varsilia, (as a little fact, that's why she has Shield Expert as a starting skill)

Adaon, on the other hand, starts surprising you at advanced levels, when he keeps stealing your fights, as he gets faster to kill enemies...
I love all of them but Adaon when reskilled with the bow and the bow of his personal quest can become insanly dangerous

Wrenn

As a wand mage I like ado for backup firepower. I front as shield against elementals. Have run end game with him a few times. Never betrayed me. Love Lady hirgèland too, and griss.