Kalagru OP?

>>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Has any of you guys Defeated Kalagru in Forsaken Fortress?

He's too OP for me I can't even deal half damage to his HP any suggestions on equipment,skills,traits etc?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Has any of you guys Defeated Kalagru in Forsaken Fortress?

He's too OP for me I can't even deal half damage to his HP any suggestions on equipment,skills,traits etc?

Prince Kalagru is extremely powerful indeed! If he touches you, his paralysis will most likely be your doom. But as long as he doesn't touch you, he can be killed.

My strategy has been to use an elemental summon and Hirge as shields, and keep them standing as long as possible with Scrolls: Circle of Restauration. Hirge can also use the restauration scrolls.

When my companion dies, I quickly revive her with a scroll while the elemental becomes the next shield, and when the elemental dies, I quickly summon another one while my companion protects me. Hirge can also use summon scrolls.

Playing a mage, the Iron Golem is the toughest summon available, but the cooldown is too long. So when it dies, I used Scrolls of Earth Elemental to replace the golem until cooldown is over. Ice elementals don't last long. And Fire Elementals actually heal Kalagru with their fire damage, so they're not ideal...

Cold and Lightning can hurt Kalagru. Ancestral Blade of the Deer and EMP weapons from the Ark are ideal. And Mage spells Combustion or Death Cloud weaken Kalagru just enough for significant damage to pass through his armor and resistance.

What class are you playing?

Arcanmaster

When I have played with warrior, I tanked with my main character (you need at least 800 hp for it) drinking as much apple juice as I can. Hirge was healing me all the time and use circle of restoration when my hp was too low or I was paralised. I/Hirge used Paralysis GreatAxe/Stun Maul.

Molokot

Is it realy so dificult to browse forum?
Easiest way to beat kalgaru is to get load of resurect scrolls ( like 12 should be enough , but better have 30 just in case) healing potions , and stay at range from him and let grisenda kill him. Obviously it is easiest with mage , or rogue archer, but warriors also can shoot bows. As long as he cant hit you, he cant parylyze you, and you just keep resurecting grisenda.If she is properly leveled and geared kils him without problems.
Kalgaru isnt anything special, much weaker than horror, just you need to get around his paralyzes and i doubt you can kill him at low level.Biggest problem with him is that if you are playing on hard you have save at begining of dungeon and need to run to him evrytime you fail and it can take few tries. On lower dificulities he is lol bos.

Last edited: