Just bought my first suit

Sir ShanksAlot

Never thought I'd be proud to spend so much on clothes. But I'm finally getting over the jeans and tee-shirt gig.

Now I'm looking up shirt/tie/pocket squares combos haha.

Any other suit lovers out there?

Jarl

Tried them on a few times, not my go, I like to wear comfy clothing (most likely because im only 18 and havent gotten into wearing a suit)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Suits are great. Slick. Smart.

Until you wear them for 15 years, then you long for going back to jeans and t-shirt :D

Sir ShanksAlot

DavidBVal":3oq6nwjc said:
Suits are great. Slick. Smart.

Until you wear them for 15 years, then you long for going back to jeans and t-shirt :D

Nothing like a good ol life spoiler!

Attachments

• Forever disappointed.png
    Forever disappointed.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 1,712

Sharkyinthe UK

I have a full 1812 British engineer's uniform being made...... The patterns alone were £60, the material was nearly £200. And the tailoring is near on £500. It's something I have wanted for a long time, my Nanna passed recently and left me some money, so I finally treated myself !

Oh and the hat was £70 !

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Sharkyinthe UK":umo4tn1l said:
I have a full 1812 British engineer's uniform being made...... The patterns alone were £60, the material was nearly £200. And the tailoring is near on £500. It's something I have wanted for a long time, my Nanna passed recently and left me some money, so I finally treated myself !

Oh and the hat was £70 !

Just wow, that's some attire for LARPing!!!

if there's ever an Exiled Kingdoms meetup, you'll be easy to spot :D

Sharkyinthe UK

DavidBVal":376bt5v5 said:
Sharkyinthe UK":376bt5v5 said:

Oh and the hat was £70 !

Just wow, that's some attire for LARPing!!!

if there's ever an Exiled Kingdoms meetup, you'll be easy to spot :D

Well I stand 6ft 8in anyway, so by the time you add a medium height, fore and aft bicorn. I top 7ft easy !

Sir ShanksAlot

Sharkyinthe UK":cd27il35 said:

Oh and the hat was £70 !

Wow, and I thought $310.00 was bad.
But I'm sure the end result was well worth it for you!