Judge my rogue please

VDX_360

Staff member
What level of difficulty? Companion's build (Hirge as healing tank, 2-H etc) ? Are your struggling or moving pretty quickly?

Seems a pretty standard agility-heavy ranged build. Good for kiting around, might struggle when forced to go toe-to-toe.

How's he holding up against close quarter bosses? For example, any of the named enemies behind Ruby doors.

Iksela

Hmm, well I'm playing normal I think for now still learning. Die to stupid things like not waiting for cooldowns.

I'm not struggling atm I just notices izarun tomb gives a shit ton of gold and an ok armor set so I'm farming for that right now. Then gonna do key to past/lost coven. Hirge is respect to 1 handed (agility>strength and per) plus shield priority tank>mana.

I'll post another with her stuffs

Edit:

Video with her stats while buffed and regular.

https://youtu.be/wu0i6RdIm5M

Iksela

I'm just gonna keep updating this with my adventures lol I love this game!

So uhm I was just doing the masters laboratory and got the stiletto and bag of holding. Holy crap both are awesome.

I needed pearls from baxtrax :3

https://youtu.be/SLUnb9s5Cf0

Welp I couldn't resist lol got the last peice

02_09_18_13_57_22.jpg

Iksela

So I started at level 11 when I found a tomb/dungeon in deadwood. Found out it drops the blessed platemail for clerics. Well long story short still no leggings

I'm pretty sure I ruined my game cuz I'm level 16 now with 150k gold.

Screenshot_20180907_084128.png

Screenshot_20180907_084944.png

What ever....

Anyway back to the main question that no one cared to answer/knew is that no. No sneak attack doesn't work with bows.

Yawn

p4ran0id

Staff member
Iksela":2ul0ggze said:
Anyway back to the main question that no one cared to answer/knew is that no. No sneak attack doesn't work with bows.

Yawn
Of course not, read the description ;)

"When you flank an enemy in melee (attacking by surprise or behind), you will do extra damage, and sometimes stun"

Iksela

Ty for reply.
Wiki state's it no where, couldn't rely in in game text cause it's just as vague. -

https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/ind ... eak_Attack

Taken from rouge wiki

"Better to strike an enemy from behind, and when he least expects it. Even with ranged weapons, which they are skilled at. Yeah, that's how rogues like to do their job."

Sounds to me like it's saying bows should.

:3

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well, you misunderstood that part, you can hit the enemy from behind, but sneak attack is not what it says.

The wiki page for sneak attack says it (but it's the skill description)

Grim Rapper

Although Sneak Attack doesn't work with bows, it's still worth the pick against a boss monster for the initial strike when combined with Stealth/Stealth Potion, since it's a nice starter damage before you dodge back and using your bow to safely hitting the boss until it's demise (This also works multiple time, just wait for your Stealth skill/potion cooldown is done, you can do it again).

What skill that does work with Bow is another critical booster called "Massive Critical", which you can learn at the Warrior's Guild in New Garand, this skill can multiple your critical damage up to 300% (more or less, can't have the time to recheck it :p) and insta-kill most enemies. So as a fellow bow Rogue playstyle, I highly suggest you pick this skill above all else.

Good luck with your current build, can't wait to see your progressions :D