Joining Wizard's Guild

duke_universe

I screwed up my previous role as a Warrior (level 21) because I (really) accidentally hit the wrong option when confronted during The Mad Wizard quest. (See my forum post "Help! Unable to play Wizard Guild quests"). As a result, there was no redemption in sight for me with any of the Wizard's Guild quests and no way for me to get to Icemist. The only option was to restart the game.

I did restart the game and this time played as a Mage (at Level 17 now). I made sure to be extra careful with all the Wizard Guild quests and have finished all of them. I now have a Wizard's Guild reputation of +16.

1. How can I get to join the Wizard's Guild? (Is this an option?)
2. If I can, what other quests must I complete to get my reputation to over +20?

Thanks.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
duke_universe":3fn2t9w7 said:
I screwed up my previous role as a Warrior (level 21) because I (really) accidentally hit the wrong option when confronted during The Mad Wizard quest. (See my forum post "Help! Unable to play Wizard Guild quests"). As a result, there was no redemption in sight for me with any of the Wizard's Guild quests and no way for me to get to Icemist. The only option was to restart the game.

I did restart the game and this time played as a Mage (at Level 17 now). I made sure to be extra careful with all the Wizard Guild quests and have finished all of them. I now have a Wizard's Guild reputation of +16.

1. How can I get to join the Wizard's Guild? (Is this an option?)
2. If I can, what other quests must I complete to get my reputation to over +20?

Thanks.

Just go to Icemist. If you did all four tower quests, you already did all you need to enter the Wizard's guild.

If you ever have a problem like that, picking wrong options I mean, remember you can always revert to the last autosave or other manual saves.

Emeus

Wizard's Guild is so difficult to join, I drag my level 4 wizard to Icemist, yet they rejected him, how could they turn down such a humble, almost pilgrim alike apprentice, and left him to the polar bears!

As for join the guild as early as possible, buy some invisible potions, and you need INT 4 for graceful retreat in one of the quest. Darn! Why wizards don't have invisibility spell while there is a potion version of it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Emeus":y2jkp6gc said:
Wizard's Guild is so difficult to join, I drag my level 4 wizard to Icemist, yet they rejected him, how could they turn down such a humble, almost pilgrim alike apprentice, and left him to the polar bears!

As for join the guild as early as possible, buy some invisible potions, and you need INT 4 for graceful retreat in one of the quest. Darn! Why wizards don't have invisibility spell while there is a potion version of it.

I'll add invisibility scrolls (relatively cheap) on next update

Emeus

DavidBVal":254aawf0 said:
Emeus":254aawf0 said:

I'll add invisibility scrolls (relatively cheap) on next update

How about invisibility advanced skill (relatively expensive and harder to acquire) :D