Joining Two Guilds

keeper216

It might be nice once the game gets more guild to be able to join two of them. I don't know how many there will be but I know of five: Warrior's guild, rogue's guild, the temple of the three, the mage's guild, and the loreseekers.

Martinbelfast

Loreseekers as I see it should just be something anyone can join as it does say on the rewards page that you get so many points when you get accepted as a member.So as long as you do the right tasks they let you become an honoured member. The rest should be as the class you are. That should be the reason you pick being a warrior etc to work you way up in your guild.

feldon

Loreseeker
David has stood pretty firmly with a No any time this comes up. One guild per playthru. Choices have repercussions (common theme in the game)

Martinbelfast

So you need a new player to become a loreseeker then.so you need a bard to become a drama queen etc as the lists off rewards say you have to be a bard or sage to be a loreseeker.

feldon

Loreseeker
While 'secondary' groups may be joined if David goes that way, I was mainly referring to the 'primary' class guilds. David does not intend to let you be a member of the rogue and warrior guild or drop out of the clerics guilds when the Mage guild becomes available or anything along those lines.

keeper216

I was mainly thinking of the Loreseekers when I wrote this. Maybe becoming allies of the different guilds and getting access to their merchants but not their trainers.