• We're hiring!

Junior 3D Artist wanted! We're currently looking for a junior 3D Artist with some experience in Unity, Blender and possibly other 3D tools. More info can be found here.

Item update thread

Commiades

I don't know the feasibility of this, but an Armor Completion Bonus would be sweet, so (for example) you wear the Assassin Set you get a bonus (perhaps another dramatic add to Toxic resist) whereas the full Legion set might add a few extra points to armor. In some ways the Set bonus would need to be quite healthy as you'd have to drop the likes of Heroic Helm, Explorer Gauntlets, etc.
A neat idea. Coincidentally, I was thinking along the same lines. Clerics, in particular seem to be in a patchwork of different armour. It's a shame when you finally have a complete set of Tolassian Chain the items you mentioned mean it is never worn.

Duck123

Loreseeker
If an end game endurance cloak is added it could be a drop from the king of korne. He is a really tough enemy that has no unique drops, which is uncommon for an enemy of his difficulty

VDX_360

Staff member
I did a test run with a combat focused 2-H warrior. I was surprized how early I could get Wild Thunder. It seems too strong of a weapon to get in the first few levels. Getting it at Level 5 or Level 6 is pressing it, but pretty doable. Getting it at Level 4 is totally possible.

Maybe Human Resources should have a minimal level requirement? Say, Level 10 (just after Fort Assault?).

It does seem to break the game a bit because it's so strong, so early,