It was difficult, but I finished completing Hirge's quest at level 1

VDX_360

Staff member
For clarity, using a teleportation scroll to warp out is a well known strategy in getting well guarded loot without fighting. However, for the exact test above, the goal is to get the amulet by RUNNING in and out.

Which also avoids the lucky drop issue with getting a teleportation scroll. Or still having to survive a mob of skeletons for 3 seconds before the teleportation activates.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Sometimes you just want Hirge at Level 1.
Yes, for those occasions when you just have to have that girl. ASAP. 😅

Anyway, pretty impressive war stories. You really squeeze every last drop from this game.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Would be possible to actually get a companion to a higher level than ourselves?

If I were to play dumb, no xp bonus, and give my companion a high INTEL score, boosted by every Tolassian Tome I get, and give them all xp boosts available, plus multiple items with the Wisdom ability...

Would be funny to reverse roles, to make our companion the big hero and act as their assistant lol

VDX_360

Staff member
Theortically it's possible. . .. but not pragmatically possible.

If you get Hirge when you're just level 1 or so, she'll have a few levels on you. So if you give her all the XP bonuses, heavy investment in INT, plus an unlimited amount of Wisdom scrolls, she'll stay ahead.

But, you don't get that many Wisdom equipment and scrolls that early in the game. So it might be unrealistic to keep Hirge jacked up on XP bonuses.

Wrenn

Hirge the younge wisdom junky. What would her parents say? How dare you corupt her at that age. Ofcourse her mentor was into drugs too. Rehab at irossia might be in the works. Griss may need a spell to kick the roids as well.

VDX_360

Staff member
Hirge isn't delusional. She just hears voices that tell her she's the daughter of a living god. Totally, normal teenager stuff.