Is there a way to remove Adaon from the game?

iamgaming

I don’t need him after I finish Obserbatory quest. I don’t want to see him in my house with other companions. Is there a way to remove him from the game? Of course, I’m asking about a shady method.

Guts

Nope brother, You can't. What's observatory quest? You mean Trial And Error Quest brother?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
If you do not want Adaon you need to leave him in the dungeon cage. Yes that means you do not get Trial & Error.

That's the discipline, that's the consquence.

Molokot

Well you can let him stay in cage, but then cant go to observatory. My first 30 min of playing this game was about trying to figure out how to not be robbed by him(failed) then ofc i did not free him and later regreted locked content. But after a while i forgive him and its not a problem anymore.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Why though?
Poor Adaon, he just want to be loved...

Sadly for you, you can't get rid of him. Adaon is one of The Three Immortals, with Gris and Hirge. He can't die. Somehow he keeps growing back severed body parts and gets up again a few seconds after death.

I believe Adaon is secretly Thelume.
Gris is Arbenos (she's trans), and Hirge is Nivaria. It's the ONLY possible explanation for their immortality! (Or they're part troll or some other weird kinky shit their parents were into...)

The Three Companions are not only immortal, but also omnipresent! Even if you lock up Adaon in your Nivarian house, he will also somehow be in your New Garrand house. And at the stand Northeast of the city. AT THE SAME TIME!!! I've teleported to confirm this divine power of his.

Don't mess with Thelume "Adaon" the Wise. He's all-powerful. Better to play along and keep him happy.

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
You had a chance to remove him from the game. It was the cage you found him in. Alas, now you're stuck with him.

Captain SlowHands

Why though?
Poor Adaon, he just want to be loved...

Sadly for you, you can't get rid of him. Adaon is one of The Three Immortals, with Gris and Hirge. He can't die. Somehow he keeps growing back severed body parts and gets up again a few seconds after death.

I believe Adaon is secretly Thelume.
Gris is Arbenos (she's trans), and Hirge is Nivaria. It's the ONLY possible explanation for their immortality! (Or they're part troll or some other weird kinky shit their parents were into...)

The Three Companions are not only immortal, but also omnipresent! Even if you lock up Adaon in your Nivarian house, he will also somehow be in your New Garrand house. And at the stand Northeast of the city. AT THE SAME TIME!!! I've teleported to confirm this divine power of his.

Don't mess with Thelume "Adaon" the Wise. He's all-powerful. Better to play along and keep him happy.
"I believe Adaon is secretly Thelume" hahahaha 😂 that's hilarious bro 😄 maybe on the next update Adaon will have an Adaon's Wisdom just like Thelume's Wisdom where not only traps would reveal but also underwear. LMAO🤣

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
"I believe Adaon is secretly Thelume" hahahaha 😂 that's hilarious bro 😄 maybe on the next update Adaon will have an Adaon's Wisdom just like Thelume's Wisdom where not only traps would reveal but also underwear. LMAO🤣

"I sense... I sense a tragic destiny unfolding... An untimely demise... A trap lies ahead of your journey, adventurer... Beware of a white tile marked by the rune of Death..."

"Oh and I also sense a future need for a spare pair of fresh underwear. For under the gaze of a terrible dragon, thou shalt shit yourself. Thus your destiny has spoken, adventurer."

- Adaon The Wise

Captain SlowHands

hahaha😂 -"thou shalt fart shit yourself"-Adaon The Wise. what's that apocalypse? EK bloopers edition? lmao😄 you're such a funny guy bro.
Post automatically merged:    

"I sense... I sense a tragic destiny unfolding... An untimely demise... A trap lies ahead of your journey, adventurer... Beware of a white tile marked by the rune of Death..."

"Oh and I also sense a future need for a spare pair of fresh underwear. For under the gaze of a terrible dragon, thou shalt shit yourself. Thus your destiny has spoken, adventurer."

- Adaon The Wise
Adaon's memory and deductive reasoning often scares people
Post automatically merged:    

@Apocalypse Gris is Arbenos?🤣I would say Yeah, Gris💪 don't move the same ways as other (girls) human beings....Gris is trans? not yet...she's just gay..that is where Gris/Arbenos might comes from....... Adaon confirmed it when Adaon use his Adaon's/Thelume's Wisdom, where hiding something from him is almost impossible and everything is in plain sight.

Last edited: