Is the Exiled Kingdoms : Full the same, or do I have to buy it again from the license I purchased in the Exiled Kingdoms free game?

Desmond350

I have Exiled Kingdoms, the free version and I purchased the full license for it. But is it the same for the app that I have to pay at the Google Play Store, which is Exiled Kingdoms : Full?

I also wonder what is different here. I have questions. I wonder if the advanced skills will be shown, after I purchase the other seperate app for the Full version. Because all of my saves never reached level 10. I have a rouge at level 9. Will the advanced skills appear at higher levels in this current app of the full license? Will I have to merge the purchase for the previous licence and never have to pay again for the seperate app? I didn't come back and play it for like 1 or 2 years, I wonder what changed.

Will mu saves be imported to the new game also?

I would be thankful for an answer.

Last edited:

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
They are the same, different is "package" if I can call it like that. In short, you don't have to purchase it, if you already have license.

More info about it you can read here: Exiled Kingdoms now also available as "premium" App in Play Store.

Main reasons to buy it:

• You prefer this format (no demo version that gets upgraded with restoring purchase).
  • You want to support developer
  • You want to have more than 10 characters on one device (your Android device would see it as two games, and as game has 10 character slots, now you can double that)
(I'm sure that there can be more reasons why someone would want to purchase this version)

Last edited:

Desmond350

They are the same, different is "package" if I can call it like that. In short, you don't have to purchase it, if you already have license.

More info about it you can read here: Exiled Kingdoms now also available as "premium" App in Play Store.

Main reasons to buy it:

• You prefer this format (no demo version that gets upgraded with restoring purchase).
  • You want to support developer
  • You want to have more than 10 characters on one device (your Android device would see it as two games, and as game has 10 character slots, now you can double that)
(I'm sure that there can be more reasons why someone would want to purchase this version)
Thank you for the information.
Post automatically merged:    

If you buy free version, you have demo. You can pay in-app to purchase full version of this wonderful game
What I mean is, I bought a license in the demo app. I'm asking what is the difference between the app and the demo license. Understand?

The admin told me what is it already. My question is answered now.