Is it possible to go to Arc of Lothasan without progressing the main quest?

TrueVanguard

Probably a stupid question. I haven't checked the wiki since i try to avoid spoilers for the main quest. I'm a level 19 cleric and I'm currently grinding in sunken citadel. I want to check out ark for some loot but I'm afraid that i will progress the main quest by doing so.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Probably a stupid question. I haven't checked the wiki since i try to avoid spoilers for the main quest. I'm a level 19 cleric and I'm currently grinding in sunken citadel. I want to check out ark for some loot but I'm afraid that i will progress the main quest by doing so.

Lol, since you're in sunken citadel, you already solved the needed main quest.

Once you get all shards you get access to ashen capes, sunken citadel and also ark. Before getting all the shards it's impossible.

Also go to Ark, you will progress the main quest a bit, but it's worth it. Ark has 3 levels, only upper deck will finish the quest (but you can play after that if you're not evil). There is lot of good stuff on main floor and reactor room

TrueVanguard

Lol, since you're in sunken citadel, you already solved the needed main quest.

Once you get all shards you get access to ashen capes, sunken citadel and also ark. Before getting all the shards it's impossible.

Also go to Ark, you will progress the main quest a bit, but it's worth it. Ark has 3 levels, only upper deck will finish the quest (but you can play after that if you're not evil). There is lot of good stuff on main floor and reactor room

Thanks! What i meant by progressing the main quest is that once i enter the arc, it will be a point with no return unless i trigger the ending which i am not prepared for currently.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Thanks! What i meant by progressing the main quest is that once i enter the arc, it will be a point with no return unless i trigger the ending which i am not prepared for currently.

It's only on upper deck, so avoid the elevator than everything is OK