Is it okay if I hack the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berserker Tyrant

I've been playing Exiled Kingdoms for a while now and have finished the main quest twice using warrior and mage. Since I have technically already finished the game, do I have the privilege to modify my data so I can do things normally considered impossible without hacking? I'm asking so I wouldn't feel too bad cheating considering other players' efforts and hardships. Though, if I get permission to cheat it wouldn't be too hard on my conscience.

VDX_360

Staff member
Discussing hacking, altering, tampering, etc with the game is specifically prohibited by Forum Rules (see Rule #3),

Locking thread. Leaving up as a reminder.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
To most-dilligent VDX_360 moderation I'd like to add: what isn't allowed is to talk about it in this forum. Obviously there's zero morality involved in you editing some files you legally own in your own computer/mobile. What I don't want is the forum flooded with level 100 screenshots and with crazy graphic replacements, nor people complaining that their modded game is "bugged". That's why it's not allowed in the official forum.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I've been playing Exiled Kingdoms for a while now and have finished the main quest twice using warrior and mage. Since I have technically already finished the game, do I have the privilege to modify my data so I can do things normally considered impossible without hacking? I'm asking so I wouldn't feel too bad cheating considering other players' efforts and hardships. Though, if I get permission to cheat it wouldn't be too hard on my conscience.

summa summarum:

Do what you want, but don't talk about it here in forum 😉

David told you why.

Status
Not open for further replies.