Is exiled kingdoms still updating maps?

Annon

I finished the game long ago but I'm still curious about what does the Orc nation looks like. And I'm sure as hell I can't play my old character (rogue lvl 60+ with grissenda at lvl 58) since i changed phone and probably didn't save to cloud. I need answers, because questions will keep coming back at me.

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
Exiled Kingdom is done for the foreseeable future.
The Developer is focusing on his current project, Archaelund.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Orc Kingdom will likely not happen, but how long ago did you stop playing?

The PC & Android version got to 1.3 which includes new maps e.g. Lannegar Mine Level 2.

Annon

Orc Kingdom will likely not happen, but how long ago did you stop playing?

The PC & Android version got to 1.3 which includes new maps e.g. Lannegar Mine Level 2.
Yeah I also got to an ancient city with golems below lannegar mine like last year. I forgot what month, could be november or december. And I went to finish the game by February.

Gr8Scott

(rogue lvl 60+ with grissenda at lvl 58)
How the heck do you get lvl 60? Seems like even grinding, farming & doing all town hall quests would not get you anywhere close. Is anything even a challenge at that point?

Atomos

@Gr8Scott it looks something like this:

Level 100 is possible after 500-something in-game days, and typical challenges for such characters are: slaughtering whole cities, aggravating all monsters in a cave, dispatching them, and fixing yourself with 1 of few thousand bottles of lemonade you have stashed, or fighting an adult level 99 Dimensional parasite

VDX_360

Staff member
@Gr8Scott , The game is designed for a max level around 25. Anything over that is a super build that's overpowered for the game.

A lot of players can beat the main quest of the game around Level 18 to Level 22.

There's no reason to grind for super builds except for players wanting to do so.

p4ran0id

Staff member
High level build are something for semi-pro gamer. You do it once you're bored playing normal. Real pro go different path, it's way more fun to solve with lowest lvl than with highest lvl 😏

Trying to get wyrmslayer with archer at lvl 10 on Ironman was more fun than any fight in ark 😎