Iron Man Memorial / Hall of Exiled Heroes

Tyler_Durden

I love games with a Hardcore 'one life' mode. Its pretty much the only grindy game-type I'll play because soft-core and endless re-spawns don't do it for me.

A major program addition that would greatly increase replay value to continue starting new Iron Man characters is if I know my previous Iron Man characters were memorialized in some way.

A summary of the character on death could be saved. A tab going to 'Hall of Exiled Heroes' can memorialize your fallen characters, show what they had, and help keep track of which skills/equipment configurations you tried. What finally killed you, the reputation you built up, etc. In tradition of Diablo II/Diablo III, even a simple list would remind me that 'I made it that far, let me try again, for my fallen comrades!'

Also Is there a developers section where this should be if the thread continues?

Conclusion:: Awesome game, well done in every aspect, I look forward to its development!

`~Tyler_Durden~`
Warrior 19
Iron Man Warrior 12
Others low lv

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Moved to feedback forum, support is for bugs, feedback for suggestions like this.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This is something I have been considering for a long time, should definitely be there. Noted, although can't make any promises.

Tyler_Durden

Glad to hear it. An IronMan patch in the future would be well received I’m sure.

This is an already wonderful game and I look forward to its continued success! Back to grinding levels and farming Decurion Deserters for their sweet sweet Legion Armor!