Irazur Tomb Drop Rates - Blessed Platemail Help - Are all Sarcophagi created equal?

Tcfxaox

Greetings Fellow Adventurer! I have an issue of great import - Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. My blessed chain coif seems to have a design flaw - Each time I am set upon by multiple Ursuans with their giant mauls I find my skull bashed in.

I pursue the Blessd Platemail Helm to aid in turning aside their glancing blows!

Lest - After checking all of Irazur's Sarcophagi - well into the 100s - it lies no where to be found.....

>.^

First post! Let me just say - I've greatly enjoyed Exiled Kingdoms and am excited to learn after crawling the forums that the game isn't even "finished yet". Can't wait to see the new content.

David - Thank You for the amazing game!

Board Troll - Thanks for the Cleric Build Write ups!

Back on topic - I often save outside of the dungeon, then load the quick save in order to access the first four Sarcophagi before the secret door more easily since the trap does not trigger upon reentry on the same day. Are the drop rates on these four the same as the last four in the hall past the secret door?

Alternatively - Can anyone confirm a drop of the Blessed Plate Helm from one of the first four sarcopjagi before the secret door?

Thanks much for clarifying!!

Roukan

Loreseeker
I've spent a lot of time at Irazur tomb. So far, there seems to be two distinct loot tables for the sarcophagi. One for the first four, and a different one for the ones beyond the secret door. Can't say for sure if you can't get blessed plate helms in the first four, but I've only ever gotten them from the sarcophagi beyond the secret door.

SirDonkalot

From my experience - i never got one of those early in the doungen - Once you pass the long corridor past the first secret door, where you have all those mummies, your chances should be good to get one

Tcfxaox

That explains it then - Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep at the back four and update when I've got it.

Roukan

Loreseeker
Oh, just noticed you mentioned loading quicksaves to avoid the hassle of going though the traps again. I do not mean to get all preachy but, as far as I'm aware, doing that would not generate different loot each time you reload. If you did somehow refresh the dungeon to generate different loot upon reloading your save, the traps and monsters would also respawn, so...it'd make no difference either way. I'd recommend just warping back to town and resting at the inn to refresh the dungeon.

Disregard the above paragraph if you actually did manage to get different loot on each reload. In which case, you'd have stumbled upon a new exploit to report.