Invisible dying Radia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbqngrill

So in that baron castle radia is in the corner dying and TOTALLY INVISIBLE. Did the game maker bother playing his own massively imbalanced illogical game in which near useless boring gear is reduntantly dropped everywhere like two blue spheres in the ape king's uh throne which is just a lame platform with a little chest, why are there two? Why is storme castle's last two bosses totally imbalanced? You end up with a 15 vamp a 17 vamp and baron to fight and how any why they defeat me at level 21 is nonsense. With x4 revives and tons of potions and a 3 second delay we end up with no manna etc and yet face off these three low level turds who kill me in seconds. Again did the game maker/s bother playing their own game to make sure it was correctly balanced? It is on casual. Clearly they did not test nor care too. Another example is the outlaw king hitting at 36 points per strikw and he is only lev 16, and what's he drop? A crappy bow that doesn't do such damage. Totally stupid assbackwards game not worth a second to play. Pointer: drop items in a logical progression that actually have a superior benefit not this guessing game shit and "but let's negate the benefit to the other shitty item by lowering it's speed." SO WHAT IS IT'S POINT THEN? Utterly stupid anti-climactic and booooooring. It's not an MMO David, you act like these items are going into ecommerce, it's a solo $4.99 game, so why frustrate the players? Weird.

You also failed to do an are you sure prompt if accidentally fighting the minotaur heads and no forgetting it even after leaving the maze and failing to program any to sense you have the orbs, resulting in a dead quest and stuck with two useless spheres that look the same stuck in inventory. You have useless trolls that resurrect x infinity till stuck on the screen due to some bug with no XP gain only worn out fingers and muscles even in the freetown arena and some useless club when manna is gone and you think that's strategy or adult gaming? It's mindless and time waste, and not enough save slots for such stupidity especially a mindless move not to allow saves in caves etc.

And is that red door in the monkey layer forever blocked off and going to stay unmapped due to not fighting snake? Such a half baked game!

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
We can hear you're frustrated, so let's sort out this challenge.

1) Have you figured out how to make Vampires vulnerable? If you don't make them vulnerable, they will kill you at any level. Once made vulnerable, they're not too bad. They will still be a challenge but you just got to figure a tactic that works.

2) Radia dying and her graphic disappearing (making her invisible) is a known bug that seems resistant to getting fixed. It seems to be impacted if you die and the map resets - more common on casual mode it seems.

3) What class are you playing? It sounds like you're playing as a mage. The game warns you that mages are very weak at first. They are the toughest class to beat the game because of how vulnerable they are at first. They do become really powerful... eventually.

4) The game's drops do have a progression but given how open world the game is, it's not possible to predict which area players take on first. Thus, you might find the bow outdated, but other players might come across it and find it's a great upgrade. Keep in mind beating the Bandit King is the only way to get the Poisonous Longbow (some enemies like earth golems are weak against poison) making it great for archer builds.

5) The Greater Blue orb has a very low drop rate. So if you got two of them, than that's just a unusual manifestation of random drops or you're trying to reload a save file to re-open chests to get different loot. The game is designed to prevent that type of exploit so reloading save inside a dungeon won't alter loot drops in chests or from bosses.

6) Trolls can be killed by fire. The killing blow has to have fire damage. The game tells you that in a very common rumor (also trolls being killed by fire is a common lore such as using silver on werewolves). There's also a way to get a fire weapon in the arena (it's not even that hidden). So yeah, the trolls in the arena is a bit of challenge but it's supposed to be a challenge.

7) The only part of Kurgua Cave that is seen if you don't fight Zilda is the room in which you talks to you. Not really a loss of anything.

8) They are a few places in the game where making a combative decision will have huge impacts on the game. None of it game ending, but yeah, if you attack a group of people, they're unlikely to talk to you.

9) Casual mode can save in dungeons. The game's tittle screen shows that.

10) The game is deliberately designed to be a challenge in the spirit of the old school RPG's. Thus, there will be parts of the game that are challenging and may even seem overwhelming until you're prepared. Thousands of people have beaten the game at every difficultly level so it's doable.

I might suggest you offering details of your build / tactis and gettign some feedback. Sometimes small changes make a world of difference in the game.

The Developer will try to kill your character. The forum will try to keep you alive.

Kind Regards

Bbqngrill

Ok i have read enuf I see https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=..._and_the_Abyss_Gazed_Back

that i have to do the renegade cleric, but damn why is there no hint, why leave dead end guessing = player quits? You should explain in game not leave a player walking back and forth, time is valuable it is not a joke.

Yes I made vamps vulnerable, but the bosses are simply too hard and there level numbers arbitrary, by the time i get down there as i said my party - i have no manna etc everyone dies in seconds. it is absurd that a player must abandon all that work and apparently level up 3 more times just to beat the bosses, why? Why so anti-climactic and painful and work-negating? Literally telling the player: "just cuz defeat 1000 more giants to level up at sanctuary peak then you can beat them". Eh?! Just cuz? The point of any game is HAVE FUN, not "repeat x 100 times then pass. It's mindless.

VDX_360

Staff member
What's your build (traits, skills, equipment). There might be something a little off about your build that's making the gamer harder.

Based on your comment in the other thread, it seems you have a flawed mage build that's making the game very hard for you.

VDX_360

Staff member
Locking thread.

The posts above stem from the player knowingly playing a broken mage build. Thus, the problems aren't reflective of the game, but of the player's own actions.

Frustration is okay (we're here to help!). But insults cross lines. See forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.