Introducing myself with a question

Moose513

Hello Everyone!
Just found out about exiled kingdoms a couple days ago and bought it today. I'm loving it. Only game of it's kind on mobile.
One question. I've read that you can equip companions by "clicking on there portrait". Which portrait? The only portrait I see is the option to talk to them that any npc would have. And that only brings up chat options.

Sorry for the noobness btw, I tried to search this forum first bit the search system is wretched as I'm sure you know
Thanks for the help!

Roukan

Loreseeker
Tap their character portrait at the upper left of the screen. Alternatively, you can first tap your own character portrait, and then access your companion's equipment page by tapping their portrait at the bottom right of the screen.

Applies only to the 3 named companions, of course. Those randomly generated hirelings you find wandering around the world cannot be equipped.

Gutbuster

I don't know what level you are but thiers three companions that will follow you well, one at time anyway
Plus thier are people you can pay too join you... But any who the main three.. before they will follow you ,, you have to complete a task for them.. one wants a ring back, the others a Halo charm,, an you have to find an rescue the one that robbed you in the begining... Goodluck

Moose513

Thanks guys! Yes I was trying to equip the [censored] played followers. Lol. I think i just found the first real Companion, helge
[edited by moderator for languages, keep it G-rated, thanks]