Introduce yourself thread

SerHamiltonShitfoot

I'm Brandon.

I'm a loud mouth journeyman plumber and I hate television. I used to binge on skyrim for hours and then life happened. no more systems. got married. wife too busy watching dramas and reality TV to play any consoles so.... $100 Android tablet and EK to the rescue! this game is my nerdy side that I get to indulge in. I am the pineapple man!

Draco

Hi there, I'm Draco... Nevermindo my real name because we all are in Fantasy here. Lol I grew up playing Atari-2600. All the fabulous games that I have neglected to mention their names, because I have forgotten their names. Needless to say anyway, I'm a gamer from childhood and never grew up. Graduated from Atari to PC, D&D, Laptop, Tablet, now Phone. Nonetheless, I have been all around the gaming table of most all franchises. Rpg and Arpg has my attention at the moment. Exiled Kingdoms was AWESOME !!! Took my time, done things right, and in 2 Years, I beat it on Normal mode... I love this Game so much, I am now going to do Hard Mode... Whatcha got for me? Exiled Kingdoms offered me the best Adventures that I had in many long years past. Thanks !! And keep up the good work. Signed from: A Full Version Owner.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hi there, I'm Draco... Nevermindo my real name because we all are in Fantasy here. Lol I grew up playing Atari-2600. All the fabulous games that I have neglected to mention their names, because I have forgotten their names. Needless to say anyway, I'm a gamer from childhood and never grew up. Graduated from Atari to PC, D&D, Laptop, Tablet, now Phone. Nonetheless, I have been all around the gaming table of most all franchises. Rpg and Arpg has my attention at the moment. Exiled Kingdoms was AWESOME !!! Took my time, done things right, and in 2 Years, I beat it on Normal mode... I love this Game so much, I am now going to do Hard Mode... Whatcha got for me? Exiled Kingdoms offered me the best Adventures that I had in many long years past. Thanks !! And keep up the good work. Signed from: A Full Version Owner.

Aaawwwww Atari... Me, my brother and 2 cousins used to play Atari all the time. We were tiny game junkies. Got through 4 consoles, because when we forgot to disconnect them for too long they got too hot and stopped working loll. We had a huge box of games, most of which were super bad loll. I remember playing a "make burgers" game, we had to select ingredients like lettuce, ketchup, bread, burger and stuff, but we played on a black and white tv so we couldn't tell the difference between condiments lolll... Also remember a weird game called Cross Country, and we used to giggle at the name because we speak French (Quebec), and "cross" was slang for masturbation lolll

Good times. Good times...

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Baldur's Gate 1&2, with updater mods and fixes, on PC is the best RPG ever.

And yes that includes Planescape Torment. And no that does not include Fallout New Vegas.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hi Christopher!
Oh I love Skillet, saw him live a few years ago!
And I loved Pokemon games! My friends and I played Pokemon Stadium and Colosseum a lot back then. I played Blue and trained us all a Pokemon named after our DnD characters and transferred them on Stadium so we'd battle with them lolll

Maximilian313

Loreseeker
Hi there!
My name is Max and I am currently studying to be economist. I really like to play RPGs like Diablo 1 or EK. I occasionally play Pokemon games on my old Game Boy Advance. I also love listening nightcores.

Last edited:

Z3r0

Hello there, I'll have this thing started.

I'm a professional programmer from Madrid, Spain. Since the days I was a kid that wrote BASIC programs for ZX Spectrum, I always wanted to make videogames. But until a couple years ago I was too busy or distracted with life; finally got things started with Exiled Kingdoms, and here we are.

I always had a passion for the old pen-and-paper roleplaying games (like D&D, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, Rolemaster, Call of Cthuluh) and of course also computer RPGs.

Among my favorite classic cRPGs are the classic Gold Box games (like Pool of Radiance), Darklands, Elder Scrolls 1-3, Neverwinter Nights, Fallout 1-2 and of course Baldur's Gate series. But certainly many, many others.

Besides that, a variety of things fill my time: my family (wife & two big kids), music, reading.

Who is next? :)
Hello everyone!
I'm a Brazilian 20 ex-student who now pass your days just watching videos about this game couse I'm being in treating for a vision problem who started in the last year, I always loved Rpg's games and when I discovered this game I stay hyped for sake, nowadays my visions inst so good, actually it's still blurry so I can't play the game, dialogues and menu are much little for me and I just have content me to watch videos about the game unhappy, but I can't wait to play this game again one day :)

Dio Brando

I am Dio, Dio Brando. I am a full time vampire(now in heaven), and I hate joestars. Also I am playing this rpg to pass some of my time as eternal being until i am renounced in amine.

Watashi wa dio, dio burandōdesu. Watashi wa furutaimu no kyūketsuki (ima wa tengoku ni imasu) de, jōsutā wa kiraidesu. Mata, watashi wa kono RPG o purei shite, amin de sai happyō sa reru made, eien no sonzai to shite no jikan o sugoshite imasu.