Introduce yourself thread

Valleck

Hi there, i am salesclerk from Peru, sorry for my english.
Really like this game, been playing (free version) and let tell you it surprised me how good it is, noticed it has been done with care and dedication. Well, i always liked rpg fantasy games (knights, wizards, trolls, etc.). Congratulations to the developers. Thanks

RustyLoon Marko

Loreseeker
Hello everyone. I have already been here for quite a while, and it's time for me to introduce myself.
My name is Marko and come from Republic of Srpska (Bosnia). I found Exiled Kingdoms 2 years ago, I liked it, but I was limited to free version. Few months ago I bought the full version.
I love D&D, and video games. I also love history.
I love The Elder Scrolls, Baldur's Gate, first two Diablo games, GTA, etc.

Zingrox

I haven't been here in quite some time. Very pleased to see things are going well. Also super happy that some of my buttons are still being used at the page header. The game looks great and I've been playing some again, love it

Someone of Myros

Hi, I am a brazilian student who loves almost any fantasy rpg with a good story (that what most of the times matters to me decide if I will or won't play a game). My favorite game is The Witcher 3.
Sometimes my english might be bad, sorry, I am trying.

Jasão

Brasileiro, torcedor do Flamengo e atualmente joga com um mago. Um mago que faz parte da Guilda dos Guerreiros. Pode parecer estranho, mas acredito que pode haver algo bom para um mago nesta guilda, na próxima atualização: P

TRBrew

Howdy!
I love this game and I think this is the third Android I've used. I am happy to see that I could also play it on a PC!

Cheers
TR Brew

MountainBard

I'm a retired teacher and long-time computer game geek. Started w/Star Trek (in Basic) on an Apple IIe. In addition I started playing D&D in '75, and before that was a big board wargames guy. I was also fortunate enough to be able to own my own game store for 3 years.

I discovered EK about four months ago and have been playing the hell out of it ever since. W/Covid going on, and since I'm retired, that amounts to 8-10 hours per day. I have the mobile and PC versions, although I don't play the PC version much. I have four characters on mobile-- one of each class. They're 20th or 21st level. I have to say that IMO Exiled Kingdoms is the best computer RPG, ever. I can hardly wait for the next expansion. I don't get involved in game forums unless I really love the game. And here I am, getting involved.

GabrielleHunter

Hello, i'm new here. I'm 25 years old, I'm from New York and I'm a gambler :D I haven't played this game yet, but I've watched a lot of videos, and I hope it will keep me engaged for years to come :D

MountainBard

Welcome Gabrielle! I think you can count on EK keeping you engaged for a very long time. I find it to be endlessly challenging, fascinating, and just great fun.

Balazs Cristian

Hello everybody!

I am Cristian. I am an animator, from Romania

I love to keep in shape and always find time for games, expecialy RPGs and SURVIVAL.
I started to play video games around the age of 8, with a consol (of course I started with Mario Donkey Kong LOL).

My favourite game series is Gothic , I simply love open world single player RPGs and this was my first one.

that's about it, pleased to meet you all!