Introduce yourself thread

EldAr DrAkoNik

Hi Im EldAr.
Im an entraprenuer / inventor type from canada. I am a huge RPG fan, have DMed in D&D and GMed pladium, but played MANY others (my favorite still being shadowrun). even designed a base 10 skill based system, that unfortunately fell apart during beta testing. also a huge RPG fan in general. played all the magor RPG games and a fair number of the old ones. also a huge science buff and theoretical engineer on the side. Im currently working on opening a consulting buisness to attempt to help companies upgrade to the 21st century.

I love this game for its beuatiful throwback and play style. a real mix between diablo and baldurs gate. love it.

new4or

My name is Artem, i'm from Ukraine
Magister in law sciences, attending a Phd degree so call me Lorekeeper here :D :ugeek:
I like the game and want to help in every possible way
too bad have no time to help translating it into ukrainian and russian (maybe find some time later)

AmberTopaz

Hai, I'm Amber Topaz.
I'm kinda new to the old school rpg thing. I've always been wanting to play Dnd with someone but I've never been around anyone willing to try, so I moved to Rpgs like this one. I was a little skeptical at first but after trying it felt like a hook want through my cheek ;) .

Anyway it's kinda late and I've been busy looking for work.. maybe I'll write more sometime :p . Then again maybe I wont...

Sir qu

Hi everyone My name is Cristopher and im from Mexico (viva Mexico cabrones)
i have 22 years old and im student of pshycologic of work
i play my first rpg game at 12 years since that day im so fan of these games, i have pass in may many games like 1 player to mmorpg i come here cuz i want a old rpg play in my phone and here im now
i apologize for my english im not so good trying to write but i can speak good (its ilarius) whatever im so glad tomeet all players and forum users good day

VioletVixen

Hi guys, I'm Donna. Up until January, I was a stay home mom of two great kids. Now I am assistant manager of a local retail store. I have always had a fondness for rpg games. From Zelda to Diablo to the Elder scrolls. I've played them all. This one is particularly addictive and I can't put it down. I am glad to be part of the community.

Amendment: I am now back home with the kids lol.

RuMBot

yeeeeeeaaaahhhhh!!! as bono would say...
greetings! dave, this fucking game is incredible! im spreading the word in winnipeg canada 'boot it!

me? well, i live downtown with the crazies, got two kids, wife. ive been downloading games for a couple years and they are all new age and visually stunning and yaddayadda... but nothing like the games ive grown up with. until now. dave man, daaave buddy, nice work! im happy to join the ranks! now to chong out and exile myself in the closet for some game bahahaha. peace and love brothas!

Ragnar

Hi I'm Geoffrey, Im a bartender at night and lawn care in the day. I'm 39 and love rugs but so sick of the same song. We really need a battering ram to lead the fight and I'll be on board EKS express.
For real tho we need a deeply imersive we writen story and background. That a peals to ages 6-70
Lol impossible you say? ... till next time.

Cassandra

*Waving "Hi" to the community, and making a deep courtesy twards "Grandmaster" David*

I'm Miriam, an old (aged 52 :eek:) rpg fart from Berlin. I studied history and geography and work as a freelancer mainly on 20th century themes and subjects. Once, long,long time ago I got madly addicted to Baldur's Gate and then "shanghaied" by all the other usual suspects like Divine Divinity, Neverwinter, and the Elder Scroll Saga.
Real life friends of mine took me to the world of "Rift" and a few other MMO's, but I never felt at home in too ambitious guilds, I'm definitely more the hedonistic, adventurous type who likes to stroll around.
I'm most happy and grateful, that David invented such an enjoyable game, which is as fascinating as all the old school pieces, named above. So obviously I'm longing for all further content, like thousands of other EK-greedy souls.
Feels good to be part of it.