Introduce yourself thread

Apocalypse

Allo fellow Muuds!

I'm Vincent, in Montreal (Quebec), 38, gay, my son is a cat, his best friends are squirrels, my first language is French, I'm atheist, humanist, I love humans, I love science, I listen to metal music, I'm an arts and litterature historian and work in contemporary arts. I've recently worked with artists who create art with AI, so that's cool. I'm also single now, so come chat with me. Be my virtual boyfriend loll

I'm a dungeons & dragons fanatic, we still play most weeks. I'm a Magic the Gathering fanatic too. My favorite video game ever is PLANESCAPE: TORMENT. Favorite books are Frank Herbert's DUNE cycle. I love smart stuff. Makes me feel smart loll

Ok hello everybody!

I am Patrick. I am a plumber and come from germany.

I love all kind of sport and i am sporty too(soccerfan 1.FC Schalke 04). But i played a lots of video games in my life and spent many time as child for it.
My favourite games are roleplaying.
As child i played pokemon. Later i played world of warcraft a few years. Now im married and have three childs and no time for playing games so EK is perfekt to play for me.

My favourite game is the elder scrolls 3 morrowind.

So thats me! ;)
Game

Lea the Troll

Since I just see this thread, I'm gonna do my introduction.
Leah,18 years old from Philippines and I don't know myself so much.(strange lol)
I've been a fan of rpg since 12 yrs old(weird too) my first game is Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege 2 and also my favorite. I also played Diablo 1 and 2. I don't play rpg that much but I'm addicted to it, also a fan of animated series Jojo Bizzare Adventure. I'm gonna try Baldur's Gate if I finished an Ironman run in this game.(this answers why my grammar is a bit confusing).

Mabuhay at Kumusta kayo(Hello how Are you doing today)?

Hi I am Ronald Albindo from 🇵🇭. And this games really changes my perspective on RPG gaming. I thought it was boring to play while travelling on certain areas, meeting people and hack and slash anyone whom blocks my way. (And im talking games here guys)😁. Upon playing this. I wanted to expore more Areas like Orc Kingdom, Sea of Serpents. Travel back in time to explore the Kingdom of Galade( i love to see a Huge playable Minotaur- let him give. A Great Axe or Maul.). And most importanly expore Andoria and the Kingdom of Myros.

Lea the Troll

Mabuhay at Kumusta kayo(Hello how Are you doing today)?

Hi I am Ronald Albindo from 🇵🇭. And this games really changes my perspective on RPG gaming. I thought it was boring to play while travelling on certain areas, meeting people and hack and slash anyone whom blocks my way. (And im talking games here guys)😁. Upon playing this. I wanted to expore more Areas like Orc Kingdom, Sea of Serpents. Travel back in time to explore the Kingdom of Galade( i love to see a Huge playable Minotaur- let him give. A Great Axe or Maul.). And most importanly expore Andoria and the Kingdom of Myros.
I'm happy to see a fellow Pilipino here, by the way welcome to forum! I also like the Orc Kingdom to be released in next update.

Ahijah-Akeem

Hey ya'll.
I'm Elijah. 42. Married with 5 kids and one more in the oven. Live in USA. Been playing EK for a couple years and only recently learned the benefit given by scrolls of wisdom and wisdom items. (Been a long time getting to lvl 25 warrior) currently stuck trying to beat Mt Orrog, undergrove, and haven't even tried the SoH. I fantasize about invading the orc kingdom and burning it down. I've grown up playing rpgs like secret secret of Mana, multiple legend of Zelda games, might and magic, the Bard's Tale ( commadore 64) and other smaller experiences. New to this type of community too. Thanks for all you've done, DavidBVal!