Introduce yourself thread

Ullark

Hello there I'm from South west France, I love sports like weightlifting wrestling and boxing, and I love video games too like diablo series D&D Baldur's Gate The elder Scrolls games too, I discover Exiled Kingdom's I love it because it's old school and really nice to play, also I love the joke in some weapon description or in some quest. Anyway enjoy the game and have a good time :)

RB33

Hello there,

Newcomer here, from Manila, Philippines. I just want to say how thankful I am that this game exists.

Valleck

Hi there, i am salesclerk from Peru, sorry for my english.
Really like this game, been playing (free version) and let tell you it surprised me how good it is, noticed it has been done with care and dedication. Well, i always liked rpg fantasy games (knights, wizards, trolls, etc.). Congratulations to the developers. Thanks

RustyLoon Marko

Loreseeker
Hello everyone. I have already been here for quite a while, and it's time for me to introduce myself.
My name is Marko and come from Republic of Srpska (Bosnia). I found Exiled Kingdoms 2 years ago, I liked it, but I was limited to free version. Few months ago I bought the full version.
I love D&D, and video games. I also love history.
I love The Elder Scrolls, Baldur's Gate, first two Diablo games, GTA, etc.