Introduce yourself thread

Ieuan

Hello Everyone

My name’s Adam. I’m a medical lab technologist from Tennessee (US). I work nights, so I get substantial free time in the lab. Been playing RPGs all my life. Favorite game: Morrowind. EK is a great game, and I look forward to seeing its future. I hope to communicate with y’all more on the forum.

KieraofMyros

Hello all, Kiera: lvl 24 warrior here, I'm actually about to beat the main story having just returned the Crown of Galade to Md'moo, Ark of Lothasan here I come, wish me luck!
Update: Woohoo! Rescued Amarisa and saved Varannar this morning, pop open the champagne and bring on the fireworks it's time to celebrate!

Hello!
I am the quite type that doesn't know how to introduce themselves, or talk in general, such are the complexities and apprehensions!
Just kidding, I will try my best:
I am a young adult, I work on the level of an adult, I have no quals as I never studied anything (woe, young naivety!) so I work full time as a Chef.
I have always been a nerd, and have always loved video games. People may laugh, as if video games are something inconsequential, I see them as art... a magnificent art form, the portrayal of someones vision of fantasy manifested through the medium of video games.
Now, especially in recent months, I have realized who I really am, and who I always have been, and all my curses have become great blessings.
I have found myself to possess many skills, inherently, from where once I thought were none. Only great things are to come from me!

PS. I love this forum... I genuinely can't wait to come home from work to see whats up!

whitehawk

Hello. I'm Gavin 37 from Australia and work as a Support Worker for adults with Autism.

Stories are a big thing to me when I play a game and the development of characters
is key for player immersion. I enjoy art and all types of creativity.

Games I played in the past were Diablo, Ultima Pagan, Baldr's Gate, Bladerunner by Westwood studios, Betrayal at Krondor. Older games I played on my older brother's TRS 80 like Dungeons of Daggeroth etc.

Music I enjoy = Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd, Johnny Cash, Tool, Radiohead , Puscifer , Beatles...anything decent really with a unique story.

When I was a kid I also enjoyed playing board games like Hero Quest and Space Crusade.

Here is some of my art and stories if you are interested in dark, surreal work -
v (mobile version doesn't work at present for Whitehawk Studios site but desktop does)
http://www.WhitehawkStudios.webs.com

p4ran0id

Staff member
@whitehawk

Wow, I really like your style! I'm a big fan of manga and comics, and your drawstyle is really awesome!

whitehawk

Thank you p4ran0id :) My style is inspired by Eastman and Laird's original black and white TMNT comic and also 2000AD comics. I admire surreal artists such as Salvador Dali and H R Giger.

Kilagamor

Hello all !
I am a french dude living in Switzerland, and discovering EK on android :D
I think I fell in love with this game, can't wait to play the next one !
Being a DD and other pen and paper RPG's game master, I would have loved to have the courage and talent to create this kind of retro-game !
I assume that there will never be a quest / world editor for this kind of game, but boy would that be awesome !
Anyways, may you all be safe in the light of the Three.

Ullark

Hello there I'm from South west France, I love sports like weightlifting wrestling and boxing, and I love video games too like diablo series D&D Baldur's Gate The elder Scrolls games too, I discover Exiled Kingdom's I love it because it's old school and really nice to play, also I love the joke in some weapon description or in some quest. Anyway enjoy the game and have a good time :)