Infinite Ork In Prisoner of Orks

Geotherock

so idk if this is a bug or not but in the prisoner of orcs quest when you go to niur and pick the first choices he spawns 3 orcs and they give 22 exp each and it stays that way no matter how many you spawn, and you can press it as much as you can and i think this is kind of a problem cause i tested it and got 500k exp in less than an hour with cleave on warrior

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
so idk if this is a bug or not but in the prisoner of orcs quest when you go to niur and pick the first choices he spawns 3 orcs and they give 22 exp each and it stays that way no matter how many you spawn, and you can press it as much as you can and i think this is kind of a problem cause i tested it and got 500k exp in less than an hour with cleave on warrior

500 000 xp?
That's 22 272 orcs.
That's genocide.
What are you, anti-orc? ;)

VDX_360

Staff member
Not a bug, a known hiccup with the quest. The dialogue box doesn't have a check to see if you've already got ambushed. There's a similar infinite same response in a few other places where you can just keep asking the same conversation ending question.

It's sort of an exploit, but given the diminishing returns for killing orcs, it's not a game-breaking aspect.

Vitas

That's interesting idea with Niur and orcs farming, however I tend to complete that quest with low lvl characters which makes it quite difficult to farm, especially killing orc king usually requires some potions. Also orcs like to bash people 😆, and that bash ignores aggro, which means even if they focus Grissenda they will bash my main character, which depletes my hp.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Stay well back and use ranged then. And it won't matter about the King, the options just spawns 3 Taskmasters.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I'm tempted to become the orcs' king...
Go there at high level, and keep spawning orcs without killing them until there are thousands of them! Mouhahahaha!!! I'll raise the biggest army Varannar has ever seen!!!

Now, I just need to find a bug to let the orcs leave their fortress and invade the kingdoms on my behalf...

Vitas

The orcs are cool but the undead are cooler 😉

Here is a grand plan: go talk to Tol, ask him if he is busy with his godly things, why not leave the undead in your care. As reward for your dedication, he might as well give you some of his godly powers (like a little bit of immortality, nothing much😁)

Then rise as the Dark Prince, no one will able to stop you (just don't make The Three angry, wait until you have enough power, then strike them 😈, big bro Tol could help too) After the Isle of Varannar belongs to you, board the interstellar ship, and go conquer the universe muahaha 👿

Last edited:

Atlas1095

Interesting idea, but your numbers don’t make sense. You can click the dialog option, spawn three orcs, and kill them, all in about 10 seconds. Depending on which XP boost you are using, this is about 80 exp points. This means about 480 per minute or 28,800 per hour. How did you come up with 500,000 exp points? Looks impossible to me. This is a long and boring way to generate XP.

Geotherock

my guy those are lvl 5 orcs you can kill 20 of them in a few hits if youre a warrior with 2 handed mastery and cleave maxed out