Indignation

Z3r0

Summer is over, and kids study hard ;). It's also possible they're waiting for the new it really a great reason
It really is a great reason, but it's a little bit sad lol, I'd like to see a lot of interaction with others people here :)

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Also people are a bit more spread out among other locations like the steam forums, reddit (unofficial) and discord (unofficial)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This game is one of the best kept secrets in the universe. If possible let friends make a temporary character using your copy in order to create more converts.

Well, the game has over 3 million downloads so it's not really a "secret", but certainly forum activity is not what it used to be and all new players are welcome. Two main reasons for this: the wiki holds all the answers so there's little need to ask, and also it's not being actively developed since 2021 update.

Invector

"also it's not being actively developed since 2021 update."

Well we know who could address that problem, don't we. ;)

DaleTilgo2022

Well, the game has over 3 million downloads so it's not really a "secret", but certainly forum activity is not what it used to be and all new players are welcome. Two main reasons for this: the wiki holds all the answers so there's little need to ask, and also it's not being actively developed since 2021 update.

I stand corrected. I had no idea EK had hit triple platinum numbers. That's unreal for a no pay to win legitimately difficult RPG with all the commercialized mindless garbage that passes for games.

What I meant by best kept secret is that I'd like to see EK have the same notoriety as the original Diablo or Final Fantasy.