In what order should I do the game missions ? (Em que ordem devo fazer as missões do jogo ?)(¿En qué orden debo hacer las misiones del juego?)

Hagen

(English)
I would like to know a correct order to complete as missions in the game.
I reached level 10 with my Mage, but I don't know what else to do or where to go with him.
I know that there is a table here on the forum that shows the missions in order of level made by another player, but it didn't help me.
If someone has the list of missions in order of level or location, please post here.
Thanks in advance!

(Português)
Eu gostaria de saber a ordem correta para completar as missões no jogo.
Cheguei ao nível 10 com meu Mago, mas não sei mais o que fazer ou aonde ir com ele.
Sei que tem uma tabela aqui no fórum que mostra as missões em ordem de nível feitas por outro jogador, mas não me ajudou.
Se alguém tiver a lista de missões em ordem de nível ou localização, poste aqui.
Desde já, obrigado!

(Español)
Me gustaría saber el orden correcto para completar las misiones en el juego.
Llegué al nivel 10 con mi mago, pero no sé qué más hacer ni adónde ir con él.
Sé que hay una tabla aquí en el foro que muestra las misiones en orden de nivel realizadas por otro jugador, pero no me ayudó.
Si alguien tiene la lista de misiones en orden de nivel o ubicación, publíquela aquí.
Gracias por adelantado!

VDX_360

Staff member
Here's the Challenge Map, roughly showing the difficulty of areas (and thus the quests in the area).

Keep in mind, there's no "correct order" to do the quests. It's an open world so you get a choice of a lot of quests.

Mages become pretty strong but struggle at low levels. You might be stuck in a plateau with your mage. Not quite strong enough for the next wave of quests. If that's the case, plug away at a few Town Hall Quests or grind a little. Sometimes just a level or two makes a huge difference.

Do you have the bag of holding yet? If not, that story arc might be both useful.
Do you have a Companion, yet? If not, get one. They really help.

Hagen

My companion is Grissenda.
I still don't have the Bag of Holding.
I haven't joined the Order of Magi yet.
What did you mean by "grind a little"?

Wydupiator

Grind a little is just finding an area that u can safely clear without using potions but it cant be too easy ofc and just repeatedly clearing this area to level up, maybe get better gear. I havent played mage yet but im pretty sure they HATE close range fights so you should make grissenda as tanky as possible to have as much time as u can before u need to take dmg from close range.

Brunors95

For mage, I highly recommend getting Hirge as companion, also, I dont know your skills, but, I highly recommend learn mage barrier and mage shield, you dont need to join the Wizzard Guild to learn both of those two skills, also, for wands, I highly recommend getting Brach of the Holy Tree, I got it being level 4 mage, it's powerful against undead and ghosts, even though you'd need to carry another wand in case you run out of mana if you dont have the skill arcanist, for getting the wand, you'd need to buy some invisible potions and speed potions and 1 return scroll, so you can go cross the whole map without worrying about the Hill Giants, once you get it, use immediately the return scroll so you will only worry about getting it, once you get it, you can get out of danger immediately with scroll of return, also, I highly suggest learning Lightning Bolt