Impossible to play after choosing the seventh house

Platform
Android

Smaug

I was playing a wizard and chose the seventh house instead of the wizard guild but that really made it impossible to get almost any advanced skill from both as they require basic thief's skills That I don't have the means to acquire

VDX_360

Staff member
Yep, that can be a challenge.

A common request is for more in-game warning about the impacts of the game in choosing a guild, or a way to reset a guild choice.

Smaug

Sim, isso pode ser um desafio.

Um pedido comum é por mais avisos no jogo sobre os impactos do jogo na escolha de uma guilda ou uma forma de redefinir uma escolha de guilda.
eu não sou Não acho que redefinir seria bom, pois tiraria o peso, mas ignorar os requisitos da classe seria suficiente,?

TMaybe even allow you to gain basic rogue skills , If you are a fighter and join a mage guild you should have access to all the features of the mage class,

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Cross-Class Guilds were going to be a bigger thing but development took another direction.

Currently the only "sensible" cross-class guild is a Cleric joining the Warrior's Guild.

Smaug

As Guildas Interclasses seriam algo maior, mas o desenvolvimento tomou outra direção.

Atualmente a única guilda de classe cruzada "sensata" é um Clérigo ingressando na Guilda dos Guerreiros.
M This is a shame, because it's something easy to solve just remove the class and skill requeriment for cross-guild players... in fact it would be even easier to just allow multi-classing (through of cross guild this way you sacrifice power for some versatility)

Smaug

You can get summoner and ice /fire golem, combustion, mage barrier, precision shots.
I'm trying to go without the Golem this time, there was no combustion when I played before so I want to see these new spells
Post automatically merged:    

You can get summoner and ice /fire golem, combustion, mage barrier, precision shots.
I'm trying to go golem-free this time but I'm looking forward to combustion, that didn't exist in my day

Last edited: