Imposible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urfase

Wtf put countless hours into this only to have quests glitch and the second part of the ark is imposible explain it worth the money at that rate are

p4ran0id

Staff member
What exactly is your problem, please explain it. Also tell the device you use

Urfase

What exactly is your problem, please explain it. Also tell the device you use
Android and at the poison part of the sewers I can't get the gate opened and for the ark I just get smashed on the second level

p4ran0id

Staff member
Android and at the poison part of the sewers I can't get the gate opened and for the ark I just get smashed on the second level
Wait are you talking about sewer of horror? The gate on second lvl can't be opened and that's not the way to ark! To get to ark you have to go through sunken citadel, but there is no poison

Urfase

I know it's not the way to the ark in the sewer of horrors on the first floor I've switched all three levers and the still don't open I came hey to the second floor

Urfase

As for the ark I can't kill the magistrate or the horror that shows up

p4ran0id

Staff member
Than share your build, there is the problem...

Urfase

Than share your build, there is the problem...
I don't know how to show my build I'm a rogue dual wild and bow level 24 but that still don't explain why I can't get to the second level in the sewers I watched a video of someone doing it but it won't let me I know I need to level for the ark

VDX_360

Staff member
Just checking in to see if you made it past those roadblocks?

The Sewer of Horrors is designed to be a brutal, end-of-content type dungeon. There's a few nasty tricks in that dungeon, including very well hidden levers to open the poison gate. A lot of players have died running from poison golems trying to find those levers.

As for the Ark, it's less about your level, than your build and equipment. What's your lightening resistance? Do you have either the Arc Googles or Strange Hood (both protect you against the floating red balls). As a blow player, have you found a Arc bow yet (random drop in Ark chests?)

Also moved thread to General Forum as it's a request for game help.

SoulHunter

Wtf put countless hours into this only to have quests glitch and the second part of the ark is imposible explain it worth the money at that rate are

It is not the game's fault if you don't know how to play or prepare for missions, both the ark and the SoH you can easily pass in Lv24 just know what you're doing! The Wiki is there for that....

Status
Not open for further replies.