Importing game to new device

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
I've saved my game to the cloud and want to import it to my new tablet but the continue game button is grayed out. What do I need to do?

p4ran0id

Staff member
hueydvr38":1rbe867s said:
I've saved my game to the cloud and want to import it to my new tablet but the continue game button is grayed out. What do I need to do?

Start new game -> export & cloud save ->import from cloud ;)

Raster

I have a similar problem I bought a license for android and can not transfer it to ios. How can I do it?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Raster":ct7vybmj said:
I have a similar problem I bought a license for android and can not transfer it to ios. How can I do it?

if it is between mobiles, I suggest you use the cloud save and cloud restore functions. They can be accessed from the new game > export&cloud menu.

if cloud fails you, you'll have to export a file on android (in the same menu) and then import it in ios. Copying files manually to your ios device can be done while syncing to your PC via cable, using the iTunes File Sharing function.

Raster

Synchronization through the cloud I have been successful. My problem is that I do not have a paid license that was on android but since the synchronization is successful, it turned out that I'm playing a character of 15 lvl in the location which is not in the free version

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Raster":3vj8s4kt said:
Synchronization through the cloud I have been successful. My problem is that I do not have a paid license that was on android but since the synchronization is successful, it turned out that I'm playing a character of 15 lvl in the location which is not in the free version

The license is not transferrable, and needs to be purchased separately; Apple/Google is the one selling you the game and activating your license, not us, and they don't recognize licenses from other platforms. Sorry but this is not our design, it's how software distribution works; if you have a PC game, you can't play it on your XBox, this is the same thing.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well, there is a way how this could work.

You have to make Apple and Google to fusion and becoming one enterprise :lol:

Yahman

Can i restore my purchased license from my ipad mini to my iphone 7 plus? I really love the game..hope to get a reply.

Yahman

Can i transfer my purchased license from my ipad mini to my iphone 7 plus? Love the game.. hope to get a reply.