I'm addicted to exiled kingdoms

FriendlyGuy

I've been addicted to this amazing game ever since I found out about it.

(I found it by searching the playstore for "Diablo 2" and that's what came up)

I've started off by making a warrior but then I realized that I made a mistake and didn't put any points into the extra recovery skill, so I ended up remaking my character and starting over.

I've been having so much fun . I played and explored a bunch and got to the gates of New Garand and then realized I had been playing the trial version . (It asked me to buy a full license)

So here I am trying to save up some money now. The price is $4 but things have came up, family medical problems and not much to go around. I hope I can end up getting a lot more money and donate around $60 to the developer. I think he has done a phenomenal job with it and its worth $60 or more to me.

This is genuinely the only mobile game I would be willing to proselytize to others about and recommend they also buy it. I've never seen a mobile game this fleshed out!

Well hope you enjoyed my tale of finding Exiled Kingdoms.
As a long time Diablo 2 player, this is the next extension of RPG for the mobile world.

Cheers!

feldon

Loreseeker
My name is Feldon and I'm a EKholic. Welcome to the group. We meet every Wednesday.

The return on investment of this game is ridiculous. And as David continue to flesh out his world it only gets better. When it's no longer as problematic, you will never regret the $4. (Before Ek, I had never spent 1 cent on a mobile game).

Until you get the full license, I would recommend running a few characters thru the available trial content, so you know exactly what you want to do with your full version character. Then you'll be able to rock early and catch up to the full beta content quickly. All of us long timers have to keep waiting for new updates as you catch up.

Welcome again and I hope you keep enjoying this great game.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Hi my name is Aalandryll arDanu, I too, am an EKHolic... My addiction started when I searched for a good rpg that was offline since I often work in areas with little to no connectivity... (Not been an issue recently since I am in Bogota, but it will happen again soon I am sure.)

I got hooked on the game, talked to David, acquired my full license, dontated everything I could at the time, starting working on the wiki, got promoted to Moderator and then a Loreseeker group leader, and hope to eventually work directly with David on future projects of his as part of the development team...

But for now, I just dig through the game and get the info onto the wiki as quickly as possible. :p

Welcome to an awesome experience and it will only get better.

PivotalDan

Im not sure I am addicted, but I play this more than my other computers, or read now.

Also its on my mobile. so I find myself playing more and more during travel times, or when I get 5 mins, or when my other half is doing anything boring......

Maybe im just in denial :D

Haplo

Idk if I can be considered an addict just yet, but I bought the full license within 48 hrs of starting to play. Iv been enjoying the game more than most other mobile games iv played and will definitely donate to help make the game better. Iv got no problem spending a lil bit on app games, it's no different to me than purchasing a game for Xbox or play station. But I never upgraded past a ps2 so most of my gaming is done on my phone now.

I will mention also its nice to have a community of players to communicate with, the last game I played alot had an in game chat room (not suggesting we should have that here, it gets distracting at imes) but you will definitely be seeing me around this forum :)

Warrior.Jay

Maybe they should consider adding an addiction hotline link to the wiki page.. or maybe a sticky thread or something. :lol:

ClockworkGhost

Well, it's the first and only game I've ever bought for any phone I've ever owned, and I actually went out of my way to recover the data and get the game back when my phone bricked, so yeah - I'd say I'm addicted :D