Ilmara negative reputation

Platform
Android

Chuckjirka

Umm, sorry, but if your rep with Ilmara on that character was +40, then it's really impossible for him to become a bandit or lower in Ilmara, it already becomes impossible with around 20 rep, because there are only around 10 slave town hall missions. Maybe I am missunderstanding your latest comment, but just to be sure...

Also, this could make for an interesting conqueror challenge. It would require a lot of setup, but it might be a fun challenge, tower of Tremadan could be a player HQ and the player couldn't use any other bed than the one in the tower + no consumables before starting the conquest. They could maybe also have the option of paying fines for a certain faction after "conquering" all their cities, which would rebuild the damaged cities and make them part of the players faction.

edit: fun fact, Mallow (or whatever the alchemist's name is) is "hostile" (pretty much identical to citizen) and killable while you are an enemy of Ilmara and so is the seventh house skill trainer who lets rogues learn smoke bomb. I am not sure if any other quest or skill related npcs are like this in other towns, especially because the sage seeking idols doesn't care about rep at all...

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Yeah, we had a world conquest challenge once, it was super hard but fun! Town soldiers respawn a few moments after you kill them though, so it's a never ending fight. But our old conquest rule was to kill every town's soldiers and civilians once (and ignore the respawns) within a 24h onslaught. We couldn't figure out how to become a bandit in Ilmara though. But if you want a really fun/hard evil playthrough, get into the Mage Guild, and become an enemy everywhere else than Thuram. You'll have the 4 Enclaves + Tremadan's Tower to rest. :)

PS: Paying fines is impossible once you go on a murderous rampage. It's only for minor offenses lol.

Now about those 10 slaver quests...
Since when do townhall quests disappear for good once you've done them? Normally, they just keep showing up again at random over and over. Are the slaver quests an exception? What am I missing here? Though I admit it would make sense, they really stopped showing up...

Chuckjirka

As far as I know, based on information in game, on forum and wiki and from my own experience, the amount of town hall quests is set in stone. They probably can reappear when not completed (never tested that, but considering you use it to get negative rep, I assume they do), but when you complete them, they can be checked in journal under completed with showing town hall quests option on. After I did a lot of varsilian TH quests, they completely stopped appearing, and many people on the forum already discussed this. Also, there is a minimum number of town hall quests in the license information, suggesting that new ones aren't continuosly generated, and instead there is a limit. This is true for every factions TH quests.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Oh. I wonder if this limit was implemented in an update. Because there wasn't any limit before, at least not to a bunch of them. I had played a few challenges in which we had to complete collections of townhall quest items like books and family heirlooms in Varsilia. And the same quests kept showing up again everytime. Oh. Wait...

Oh....

Oooooohhhh........

My brain just explained everything to me loll.
You are right!!!
Every time we found one of the townhall quest items we were collecting, we kept the item and put it into a chest in our house. We didn't return it to the townhall. Which means we never actually completed the quest!!! So that's why the same quests kept showing up!!!!!!!

But I also remember doing the Witch of Orogg challenge, in which we had to hunt down and kill our competition, i.e. every other unique witch and hag loll. So we had to go through all townhall quests in Ilmara for the witch and hag hunting quests. And I had to write down the name of every witch and hag I killed, because the same names appeared over and over at the townhalls. Well, at least that's what I remember. I might be mistaken, it's been a while.

I guess it means I never actually completed the game! I was sure townhall quests were randomly generated indefinitely.