If you have Magical Training...

Mr Adventurer

Forget it, I didn't read the wiki page on the skill properly, it doesn't let you use wands :(
Can you use staves, or just wands and scrolls as the skill mentions?

Do wands (and staves if applicable) count as normal ranged weapons for you when you use them?

Can you apply your skills to wands/staves that you use with Magical Training? Specifically I am thinking of:

Fury (doesn't say it only applies to melee attacks)
Two-handed Expert (if you can use staves with Magical Training?)
Bloodlust (does the damage bonus apply to ranged weapons and to wands/staves?)
Duel (do ranged attacks with wands/staves activate it and benefit from the bonus?)
Infantry Training (do wands count as one-handed?)
Massive Criticals (can ranged attacks with wands/staves trigger it?)
Precision Shots (do wands/staves benefit from it?)
Rapid Fire (do wands/staves benefit from it?)

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
If I remember correctly, HP is reduced to cast scroll, than the healing comes in. Not sure if the recovered HP is based on the missing HP before, or after, the blood payment. It's only a few HP either way.

Mr Adventurer

Well it depends - Magical Training 1 is 10hp per Mana, or 100hp for the Circle... At max level it's only 40hp

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Given nobody but nobody but nobody gets more than 1 point o MT perhaps at the very highest levels you might be able to use staves or wands? Or perhaps just some? If the Arcane ones are the strong ones then perhaps non-Arcane ones?

Mr Adventurer

Given nobody but nobody but nobody gets more than 1 point o MT perhaps at the very highest levels you might be able to use staves or wands? Or perhaps just some? If the Arcane ones are the strong ones then perhaps non-Arcane ones?
You mean potentially in a future update? Yeah it would be great to be able to have a wand/staff Warrior.