Ideas on future things to implement, plus a concern

Mels

Alright, I am by no means a genius I'm just a player and I have played many isometric rpgs so I'm listing some features that I would like to see implemented in the future. This is not a critique on the game which I love.

1. Reborn feature: after reaching high level (20+ or whatever its going to be when game is fully completed) long quest line to restart game from scratch with either:access to a new class like a fusion between two other classes, like warrior+rogue cleric+rogue... and/or some heavy cosmetic effect like wings.

2. Pve/pvp dungeon. This would be a maze like dungeon with mobs that is accessibile by players so pvp can happen inside.

3.Keep instead of house,that needs to be defended maybe from other players. We should be able to recruit guards and manage their gear and costumize the layout.

4.possibility for ironman characters to migrate to hard (1 time only not vice versa) in case someone is bored of ironman but invested a lot of time in the character

5. Respec cost is ramping up too quickly, either keep the ramp but make respec full or reduce the cost

Concern: I'm sceptical about mana classes, with a cleric I have to choose wisely when to use skills because of mana. Offensive skills have to be optimised. Why would I ever play a cleric over a warrior? Warrior does everything better and I can always whirlwind a single mob because whirlwind is free,I can't do that on a cleric. Also while whirlwind scales with weapon, offensive spells scale with nothing so as level increases mana offensive skills are more and more inferior compared to the mana less ones. If mage is implemented he will suffer even more from this especially if his damage is even more skill dependant.

Thanks.

Sharkyinthe UK

Mels":1tre7mr0 said:
Concern: I'm sceptical about mana classes, with a cleric I have to choose wisely when to use skills because of mana. Offensive skills have to be optimised. Why would I ever play a cleric over a warrior? Warrior does everything better and I can always whirlwind a single mob because whirlwind is free,I can't do that on a cleric. Also while whirlwind scales with weapon, offensive spells scale with nothing so as level increases mana offensive skills are more and more inferior compared to the mana less ones. If mage is implemented he will suffer even more from this especially if his damage is even more skill dependant.

Clerics can go much longer without having to return to town due to healing, you never need to buy healing potions, only mana ones, your mana bar refile if you choose the right skill, they are the ultimate undead slaying machines, extra recovery skill also refils mana bar. Cleric plus Adon in archer/trapfinder spec will take down anything in the game easier than a warrior . Don't forget that healing overspills if the player healing bar is full to your companion. Highest armour potential in the game (agi build, shield and light weapon, plus armour skill)

Each class has it's own challenges, its own way of playing, I have 6 active characters, all with very different builds !

Vaaclav

Translator
Mels":meymhq2p said:
1. Reborn feature: after reaching high level (20+ or whatever its going to be when game is fully completed) long quest line to restart game from scratch with either:access to a new class like a fusion between two other classes, like warrior+rogue cleric+rogue... and/or some heavy cosmetic effect like wings.
Instead it, I would prefer to see something a bit different, to choose sub-class giving unique bonus (skill, skill level, or traits increase or so) once achieving some level (for example 15) regardless of game is completed or not.

for example:
warrior - knight/bodyguard/mercenary
cleric - exorcist/healer/teacher
rogue - ninja/tombraider/assassin

example bonuses (for cleric sub-classes):
exorcist: bonus damage against undead, bonus level(s) of Holy shield
healer: bonus level(s) of Heal wounds, bonus level(s) of Intervention
teacher: bonus wisdom, bonus psychic resistances

Bonus levels would be based on current skill points price. Skill levels would be 1 (then) and free skill points could be used to increase level of that skill. But in automatic way.

So, in case of above written Holy shield, then this skill would have 7 levels instead 4.

teacher as sub-class for cleric is based on fact that (in some ages, in Europe, and thus also in my country), most schools were kept by church orders (for example Jesuits); healer (in similar way) is based on keeping hospitals by church orders (for example Sisters of Mercy of Saint Charles Borromeo)

2. Pve/pvp dungeon. This would be a maze like dungeon with mobs that is accessibile by players so pvp can happen inside.

3.Keep instead of house,that needs to be defended maybe from other players. We should be able to recruit guards and manage their gear and costumize the layout.
I don't agree.

4.possibility for ironman characters to migrate to hard (1 time only not vice versa) in case someone is bored of ironman but invested a lot of time in the character
I think I could agree with this.