Ideas for futiure developement

Molokot

This is exactly a type of game i like to play. There is perfect level of graphics = not too much and not too little, there are quests to do and monsters to kill and game mechanics have also perfect level of complication. Just as usual in this game types, theres no content :( buu . It is skeleton , you made game mechanics, lore and main quest and thats , like 80% of work allready, just need to fill it.
Seriously nobody wants just to save a world and game over.
I suggest changing ark to be just another milestone not end game, and after that you should be able to choose 1 of 4 kingdoms and get quest to become its ruler.And after that gate quest for world domination.
Like i.e after doing stuff you are king of Versalia then you need to convince mages to help prists to help , kick orc kingdom ass and confront Mercia in battle and you rule the world.
Or become king of mercia "Player name the Romantic" (because 1 of needed things is to establish brothels to get support of hand) then convince mages to stay out of this, make friends with orcs , Kick priests ass and confront Versalia in battle to rule the world.
Need to make Strong witches faction in elder forest , and orc kingdom for all of that.
If you would be interested i can elaborate.
And except of that rather big story line update , you can simply add small side quests , like 3 per city so they wouldnt be so desolate.
Then this game will have a chance to become a legend like fallout 2 or baldurs gate.
Cheers.

Xen

Loreseeker
@Van Clayzer It was answered too many times before, 2D isometric games like this require a lot of extra RAM to load more assets and sprites so the Dev keep the updates at minimal requirement for players with low-end device enabling them to still play the game