Ideas about graphics, lets join all

Aztharoth

I'll love to see warrior using both hands with 2 handed sword, or thief using both daggers when second sword equiped, i dont know if its hard but still wanted to share the idea

thanks and sorry bout bad english xD

bmjlr2017

o im so excited if this game will be Online! i hope you add some movement of the trees a flying bird from the trees or from the ground a feeding rooster at evry town, a shouting voice for some skill, like (Slaying)"hâ!" its like a bash skill, like that hehe, is that possible? im inspired by The Legend of mir 2 or 3 rpg,. check that game plss,. thanks, it always remind me that game everytime i play EK..

Grim Reaper

bmjlr2017":219zv0jm said:
o im so excited if this game will be Online! i hope you add some movement of the trees a flying bird from the trees or from the ground a feeding rooster at evry town, a shouting voice for some skill, like (Slaying)"hâ!" its like a bash skill, like that hehe, is that possible? im inspired by The Legend of mir 2 or 3 rpg,. check that game plss,. thanks, it always remind me that game everytime i play EK..

and i think 1 of maker's fav game is fallout and fallout tactics... so he is inspired by them...