Icemist under levels

dexwinterclaw

So I just went into the ice mist under levels and collected the two magical rubies from chests but nomatter how many time I reload the white king won't drop one like the wiki says and now I can't leave pls help me I don't want to lose a 4 month warrior

dexwinterclaw

That's not helpful cause I've already explored the entire area and only found 2 so I looked at the wiki and it says that it's dropped by the white king but he won't drop it

VDX_360

Staff member
Per the Wiki Map all three magical rubies are found in chests. One in a chest behind the White King, two in chests near by. Use the link to look for the two spots marked with a 4 and the single spot marked with a 5.

VDX_360

Staff member
I see the source of confusion.

In the summary, the Wiki quest description states:
  1. Gather 3 Magical Ruby by finding 2 in chests and looting 1 from the White King
But in the detailed description it states:

.... The ruby is located in a chest past two Insane Wizard (Blue) and The White King, so you can sprint past them, collect the ruby, and run away....

In context, the word "looting" is meant to imply taking from the guarded chest, but can easily be read as meaning the item is obtained as a loot drop.

The wording is misleading. I'll amend it later today.

Best of luck with the rest of the level!