Icemist Mercenaries Are Rioting!!!

Platform
Android

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Mercenaries in Icemist are attacking me and the guards! It's a bloodbath! Help! Send troops!!! ;)

Seriously though, I thought I'd report it just in case it wasn't already a known error. Mercenaries in Icemist seem to be Varsilian mercenaries, because they become hostile when our reputation in Varsilia gets to -20, instead of Thuram.

Note: My character is named "The Magister", and is an Archenemy in all of the Muggle Kingdoms! His goal is world domination, and leaving for Noutamet of course. Thuram and the Enclaves were supposed to be his only safe heavens, but sadly I had forgotten about this bug. Now I'm being hunted down by Muggle Mercenaries everywhere, even in Icemist!!! Lolll Actually it's hilarious. :D

VDX_360

Staff member
That is odd.
Can you double check your Icemist reputation?
Did you anger the teleportation guard?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
+4 rep in Thuram!
And no, I didn't anger the guards. They work for me. They're protecting me from the Muggle Mercenaries loll. They really attack each others!

My rep is at -100 in the 3 other kingdoms. But if I remember correctly from previous evil playthroughs, Thuram mercenaries become hostile when we become a bandit in Varsilia.
Post automatically merged:    

I did post a comment a while ago about another strange bad-reputation problem in Icemist. The situation was reversed. I had a good rep in Varsilia, and was Archenemy in Thuram, yet many Icemist residents were still nice to me. I guess my post went unnoticed, I didn't get any reply. So here it is:

"My Reputation in Thuram is at -100, and at -10 in the Wizard's Guild. I've been a total jerk to them, yet they seem pretty chill about my murderous rampages through their city.

The first Icemist guard inside the city attacks me on sight (he's only doing his job). Both Icemist merchants won't do business with me (understandable), and I can't enter the Enclaves (can't really argue there either).

But everything else is normal!

I can still enter Icemist, use the Townhall, the teleportation circle, sleep at the inn, and do business with the Guild. No other guard will attack me. Is this normal?"

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
New mercenary anomaly found!

While I am an archenemy in the Muggle Kingdoms (Varsilia, Mercia and Ilmara!), their mercenaries should be hostile and attack me. But I just found a few non-hostile ones in Port Malan (not all of them though) and New Anthur.

I just hired one, and he's super nice. But he shouldn't be lol.

There are also some guards in Varsilia that should be hostile, but are not. I remember the same situation happened in Icemist when I was an outlaw in Thuram. Most guards were not hostile.

I guess playing with negative reputation is probably not very popular among players, and not really how the game is supposed to be played, but there's a lot of improvement needed for bad reputation to work properly. It's all over the place! In Mercia and Ilmara, bad rep seems to be working fine, but in Thuram and Varsilia it's a mess.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
New bad reputation anomaly!

I'm archenemy in Ilmara, but people in Lamis are nice to me. I can trade with merchants and sleep at the inn.

But Lamis mercenaries are hostile to me and every other Lamis town folks. Guards and mercenaries are killing each others. It's just like in Icemist, except in Icemist everyone should be nice to me, and in Lamis everyone should be hostile to me.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
New bad rep anomaly! Again lol!

In Sydarun, guards are hostile to me (which is normal, since I'm a Mercian archenemy). But I can't kill villagers, and I just noticed I can still use the Inn, the Townhall and trade with both merchants.